• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ebay Find: Brand New Pampered Chef Dots Towel Set - Purple and Green

In summary, the consultant caught the seller selling "new" items that were not actually new. The consultant emailed the seller and received a response indicating that the items would be available to the general public in March and that the seller had a few of the items. The consultant turned in the seller to the HO and included her auction number.
what the heck is going on...

Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Response from leesa509
leesa509( 172)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Pampered Chef ***New*** Dots Towel Set ~~~ 2007 NIP (150087735487)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
leesa509 is the seller.

yes I can get more.... I am a Pampered Chef consultant and they will be available for sale in March when the new catalog starts. Shall I send you a catalog and you can look at the towels? They have other towels in artichoke and lilac also-- that are microfiber solid towels. I received them for selling a certain amount of merchandise in December 2006.
Respond to this question

Responses in My Messages will not include your email address.

Thank you,
eBay

Details for item number: 150087735487
Item title: Pampered Chef ***New*** Dots Towel Set ~~~ 2007 NIP
Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150087735487&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1
End date: Thursday, Feb 08, 2007 16:37:11 PST

I don't know if this all came thru, but I received this email today. Don't know why, I didn't email her. Love the " I am a consultant" part

If she is going to be so bold as to email you and tell you she's a consultant REPORT HER BUTT!!

Ask her if she has a website and then you will have her name and e-mail and consultant #!!

What is with these consultants? If their directors don't catch them, we will.
Don't ALL legitimate direct sales companies (DSA members) have the "NO EBAY" policy.
I say NO MERCY!
We may never know what HO actually does to these people, but we know what we have contributed.

OMG.....This is like the POST that never dies.....LOL

hoosierchef said:
OMG.....This is like the POST that never dies.....LOL

LOL - cuz it's the issue that never dies. New consultants are always signing on and need to learn the rules. So it is always an issue. Then you get the directors who simply choose not to obey the rules...they are the most fun to turn it (in my opinion). Just keep reporting them to HO ladies...

PamperChefCarol said:
what the heck is going on...

Response to Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address.

Response from leesa509
leesa509( 172)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Pampered Chef ***New*** Dots Towel Set ~~~ 2007 NIP (150087735487)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
leesa509 is the seller.

yes I can get more.... I am a Pampered Chef consultant and they will be available for sale in March when the new catalog starts.

Carol, you definitely need to forward this to HO. If she's that bold as to state that she is a consultant in response to queries, then she really needs to be informed. Unfortunately, some consultants don't believe other consultants, and they need to hear it from HO.

chefann said:
Carol, you definitely need to forward this to HO. If she's that bold as to state that she is a consultant in response to queries, then she really needs to be informed. Unfortunately, some consultants don't believe other consultants, and they need to hear it from HO.
I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt (I'm feeling nice today:p ) and I sent her a message from her listing this morning to politely inform her that this was a BIG PC no-no and that consultants were not allowed to sell on ebay (or other forums) and that I assumed she was a consultant as this was an item not yet available to the general public. Well, I haven't heard anything back from her (of course) and I would think that by now she would have received the message. Probably time to report her a$$!:)

Hey, I just checked it and it's gone. Her other stuff is still out there, but looks as though she pulled this one. I thought I remembered it having a couple of days remaining on the listing....

Way to go Linda- cleaning up the mean street of eBay, one offender at a time!!

gilliandanielle said:
Way to go Linda- cleaning up the mean street of eBay, one offender at a time!!
I'm learning from you! ;)

I think HO is tired of hearing from me!

Except...she pulled one listing only...some people are conscientious and will comply when "caught" if they truly did not know the rules - others will wait and try again....

chefann said:

The funny thing is I didn't ask the question. This came to me totally unsolicitied. Don't know how she got my email address.

I did send it to HO.

pamperedlinda said:
I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt (I'm feeling nice today:p ) and I sent her a message from her listing this morning to politely inform her that this was a BIG PC no-no and that consultants were not allowed to sell on ebay (or other forums) and that I assumed she was a consultant as this was an item not yet available to the general public. Well, I haven't heard anything back from her (of course) and I would think that by now she would have received the message. Probably time to report her a$$!:)

I emailed her as well LOL. She must wonder how many consultants she was going to hear from :)

Each time someone stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.
Robert F. Kennedy

This thread will just never end! This lady said that she is retiring, and is selling a bunch of her S/S products...so I messaged her and that we would have appreciated it if she had waited until the products are available to the general public on March 1, and that we are trying to build our businesses and still have a lot of Feb to book, and we are using the new products to try and book for March.. (book to look) ...we'll see if she says anything back... Here are the items she is selling...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmleigh_cQQhtZ-1

jenniferknapp said:
This thread will just never end! This lady said that she is retiring, and is selling a bunch of her S/S products...so I messaged her and that we would have appreciated it if she had waited until the products are available to the general public on March 1, and that we are trying to build our businesses and still have a lot of Feb to book, and we are using the new products to try and book for March.. (book to look) ...we'll see if she says anything back... Here are the items she is selling...

If you get her web site address, forward the whole thing on to

[email protected]

Her website, her ebay seller id, the listing.

I am getting tired of seeing products that are not even available on Ebay.

Will do... can I ask who Richard is? I've never seen a specific email account before!!

So this was the response to my message to her..By my selling them now it benefits both current consultants and customers. I already have 4 people watching this particular item, but only one person will win it. That means the other people may be contacting their local consultant to buy it if they loose the auction. On the consultant side, this gives other consultants a chance to buy a new product without having to buy a whole package. You can show it at shows now and get people excited to book for March. As for February bookings, I worked on those in December. I'm sorry if you don't have the number of Feb. bookings you would like, but that is not my fault and I resent the implication of blame that my listing these few items messes up your February booking calender. It may even strengthen your March or April calendar! This is a big country and millions of people search ebay a day. These few itmes are not hurting your bookings, or your bottom line. This forum is for questions about the actual ebay item, not comments or opinions.

PamperChefCarol said:
If you get her web site address, forward the whole thing on to

[email protected]

Her website, her ebay seller id, the listing.

I am getting tired of seeing products that are not even available on Ebay.

Oh, and I emailed the info to this guy!

jenniferknapp said:
Oh, and I emailed the info to this guy!
Hopefully, she will get what she deserves....what a snot!

jenniferknapp said:
So this was the response to my message to her..

By my selling them now it benefits both current consultants and customers. I already have 4 people watching this particular item, but only one person will win it. That means the other people may be contacting their local consultant to buy it if they loose the auction. On the consultant side, this gives other consultants a chance to buy a new product without having to buy a whole package. You can show it at shows now and get people excited to book for March. As for February bookings, I worked on those in December. I'm sorry if you don't have the number of Feb. bookings you would like, but that is not my fault and I resent the implication of blame that my listing these few items messes up your February booking calender. It may even strengthen your March or April calendar! This is a big country and millions of people search ebay a day. These few itmes are not hurting your bookings, or your bottom line.

This forum is for questions about the actual ebay item, not comments or opinions.

Wow, so this is obviously an intentional flaunting of the rules. Glad to know you turned her in.

She says that she is retiring, but yet she still has bookings this Feb...

A person who has no problem blatantly breaking the rules probably doesn't have much of an issue with lying. I think I'd have some trouble trusting anything she says.

:cool:
jenniferknapp said:
She says that she is retiring, but yet she still has bookings this Feb...

She may be retiring earlier than planned now - LOLOLOLOL:cool:

dannyzmom said:
She may be retiring earlier than planned now - LOLOLOLOL:cool:
heh heh heh... *snicker*

chefann said:
heh heh heh... *snicker*

I hate to say it but I get some sick perverted joy out of busting these people.
I work my TAIL off for my Pampered Chef business. How DARE they undermine our work by BLATANTLY breaking the rules?!?
And I *love* how they all cry ignorance when you inform them of their faux pas..."Oh, I had no idea..."BULLSHIP!! Home office has sent out reminders in Weekly Bites as well as an occasional random email reminding us of the auction-no-no's...and HELLOO??? When you start a new job it's your RESPONSIBILITY to familiarize yourself with the rules and regs, no??

It's getting really obvious that I have raging PMS now, huh? I am sorry...it'll pass in a few days - LOL

Read her feedback and you'll get MORE irritated - one says "shipped directly from Pampered Chef"...now people who don't know better will think consultants CAN sell on E-bay...GRRRRRRRR

Even worse, she's been selling items since December...she sold a covered baker OVER retail claiming it was "sold out" in catalogs...Jennifer - if you want that auction # to report let me know!

janetupnorth said:
Read her feedback and you'll get MORE irritated - one says "shipped directly from Pampered Chef"...now people who don't know better will think consultants CAN sell on E-bay...GRRRRRRRR

No way!!!!!
Oh man - we need a direct line to Richard Laiche to fill him in on this one!!!

janetupnorth said:
Even worse, she's been selling items since December...she sold a covered baker OVER retail claiming it was "sold out" in catalogs...Jennifer - if you want that auction # to report let me know!
She sold about 5 DCBs.....and tons of other stuff!

pamperedlinda said:
She sold about 5 DCBs.....and tons of other stuff!

What a scumbag!

After seeing that and having them say they are "retiring", I'm thankful that people with that much LACK of integrity aren't "coworkers" anymore.

She no longer has any items for sale. I don't know if they all ended or if HO got to her.

ok ive tried to stay away from this post cause im always on ebay that and new lol but couldnt help it and I dont blame any of you even though they dont think its hurting others it really is who would want to have a party when they can just buy it off ebay lol now I cant stop looking

HA! She's hooked(Terra)! ROFLOL!

dollfangs said:
She no longer has any items for sale. I don't know if they all ended or if HO got to her.

Chances are Jennifer's report did it. After it is reported with a VERO account, it takes about 4-5 hours on average for the listings to be pulled.

Take that back, I see them still up - 14 of them.

Last edited:
lol ya just sucked me in

I will see if Richard asks me anything else, and then I will go in to detail about these past things!!She probably says that she is retiring, just like all of the people that say that they were consultants, they just say that so that we don't check up on them. half of them are probably active still...

Also, they may say their retiring or go inactive, but can "reactivate", order and pull it again unless someone does stop them...rules are rules. Whether or not they are retiring, they still signed a contract. It should apply even after they "resign" JMHO...

I had my cluster meeting tonight and found out that one of my cluster mates is one of the culprits on Ebay (director didn't disclose who it was). I was shocked because I knew from day 1 (director was really clear about the rules) that this was not tolerated at all. Past, current or future items. She also emails people reminders about the policies so I know the culprit was blatantly breaking the rules...BUSTED! Valky

Oh Valky! That is awesome that your director is so clear on these things! Did she turn her in or just give her a warning?

somebody turned her in to HO (probably you gillian columbo LMAO) and HO contacted my director. She in turn called the consultant and said she copped a tude with her. From what I understand, she got off with a stern warning but will be monitored. Valky

Still There :(
jenniferknapp said:

I just checked :(

liz

No guarantee and shipping is outrageous...
TerraOB83 said:
ok ive tried to stay away from this post cause im always on ebay that and new lol but couldnt help it and I dont blame any of you even though they dont think its hurting others it really is who would want to have a party when they can just buy it off ebay lol now I cant stop looking

No guarantee and shipping is outrageous...

Before I signed with PC my mom bought all the stones on ebay, then some broke and she sent xtra money and never got replacements, also the s/h is outrageous, and people sure do give me grief about the $ 4.00 flat rate s/h?

Go figure.

My mom wants me to get her pieces free and I won't!!!!

Wahooo, the new items are off...they had 5 or 6 days left on them, so must be she got in trouble! Thanks Richard!! LOL

It's the Chef Success Detective Agency. :D Maybe we should change the pic on the buttons from a chef's hat to a deerstalker (like Sherlock Holmes wears).

There's an auction for 25 Spring/Summer 2007 Catalogs, 6 Show Planners, 3 sheets of "New Consultant Kit," and a 2007 Consultant Planner for 19.49 + $6 s/h ....not smart! Let's see, you can get 6 show planners & the stickers for free on your supply order....the planner is $3...and 25 catalogs are $14, plus $4 S/H....so that total is $21...but someone is going to pay $25.49 on ebay? Doesn't make sense to me... plus, you don't get your binder or extra freebies until you place your first supply order!

That one's probably someone who decided not to sell any more, but has the planner and the changeover box. And wants to make a quick buck.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views