• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dots Apron for Sale on Ebay - Get Yours for Up to $27.00!"

I would never buy products, but consultant only supplies etc - of course I will! And of course regardless how they state they are NOT a consultant we all know they or someone in there household most likely is! ;)
letscook04
Gold Member
Someone is selling the new dots apron on ebay. The going price is up to $27.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Dots-Apron-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ190075763479QQihZ009QQcategoryZ20657QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw one listed on lets make a deal too ! White aprons are not to practical ! I wonder what it will end at !

I was thinking of the same thing! I am keeping an eye on it..

D_Patel said:
I saw one listed on lets make a deal too ! White aprons are not to practical ! I wonder what it will end at !

Better yet, who is crazy enough to pay that much for one. :p

First of all that is CRAZY speading that kind of money for an apron. I guess some people love to spend $$.

I want, but refuse to pay that price!

I am going to hang mine on my wall and put my pins from conference on it. I stole the idea from someone in the office thread.My Director was thinking it would be good for fairs.

I think BEXS50 wanted it really bad?!? ;) WOW 34 dollars?!

If this person is NOT a Consultant, how did they get the apron?Sounds to me like the person knows PC's rules about selling on eBay, from the wording.

lol. I love catching people like that. lol. Seriously!

I was trying to bid too but BEX keeps beating me! :rolleyes: Oh well, bumped her up to $38.99 for it anyway. No way I'm spending THAT much! :eek:

You know Bexs50 is a consultant on here right? and she is online right now! Ask her to STOP! lol :D

Well hello then to BEX!! :D :D

NO WAY I'm paying $45.93 Canadian PLUS the $12 shipping I was quoted to get it here.

Bowing gracefully and stepping aside....:)

I'm sorry. If you didnt earn it at leadership, you dont get it. And buying it on ebay from a PC Consultant who is illegaly selling it, is just wrong. With that said...I do have an apron in my store (see sig) and soon, some dot pattern will be added!!

OMG!! That is freaking CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Sorry BEX, looks like someone named Strausshauss snuck in under the radar :(

Sure glad I stopped when I did;)

It ended at $46.99 !!!:eek:

thechefofnorthbend said:
I'm sorry. If you didnt earn it at leadership, you dont get it. And buying it on ebay from a PC Consultant who is illegaly selling it, is just wrong. With that said...I do have an apron in my store (see sig) and soon, some dot pattern will be added!!

I'm sorry but buying from Ebay isn't wrong in my opinion. Selling PC while with PC however is. We KNOW we're not to sell on there - we can BUY wherever we want. I would never buy products, but consultant only supplies etc - of course I will! And of course regardless how they state they are NOT a consultant we all know they or someone in there household most likely is! ;)
As for leadership, I should have been there - my choice due to circumstances I know. But I will still continue to keep an eye out down the road for leadership 'gifts' for sale.

I honestly don't mean to start a debate :) just giving my opinion for what it's worth.

letscook04 said:
It ended at $46.99 !!!:eek:
There is NO WAY I would have payed $50 for that apron.
And I really really like it!!!!

kcjodih said:
I'm sorry but buying from Ebay isn't wrong in my opinion. Selling PC while with PC however is. We KNOW we're not to sell on there - we can BUY wherever we want. I would never buy products, but consultant only supplies etc - of course I will! And of course regardless how they state they are NOT a consultant we all know they or someone in there household most likely is! ;)
As for leadership, I should have been there - my choice due to circumstances I know. But I will still continue to keep an eye out down the road for leadership 'gifts' for sale.

I honestly don't mean to start a debate :) just giving my opinion for what it's worth.

I absolutely agree with you. I know some others disagree, but I am not, do not, and would not ever SELL on Ebay. I am starting out with PC, HATE the apron, and thought I would treat myself (although I too was out bid :eek: ). Sorry if any of you were offended by my bidding but as you can see I am not the only Cheffer who has bid on Ebay, and Kcjodih isn't either because I have heard others on this board speak of it also.

I totally agree...the selling is illegal but buying isn't. If someone is willing to pay that much for it, which I am not, more power to them. I am glad they got it...I just hope there is a $50 bill in the pocket. :)

I wasn't trying to start a debate and I'm sorry if I ruffeled any feathers. I am an avid ebay buyer, I just wont buy anything PC on ebay. This is just my opinion. I feel that if I want something bad enough that is offered as an incentive to consultants, directors, leadership attendees, I'll do my best and try harder to earn it they way your supposed to.

I have the scoop!! My husband bought it for me as a suprise. I told him several days ago that someone was selling the cutest PC dots apron on ebay. He knows I have a "thing" for dots and have been fighting with my migraines. (I am even involved in a study to try to treat them). Anyway, to cheer me up, he decided to get it for me. I am a new consultant-less than 1 month-and really don't have much of anything to start with. I am sorry if he upset anyone.

jodistrauss said:
I have the scoop!! My husband bought it for me as a suprise. I told him several days ago that someone was selling the cutest PC dots apron on ebay. He knows I have a "thing" for dots and have been fighting with my migraines. (I am even involved in a study to try to treat them). Anyway, to cheer me up, he decided to get it for me. I am a new consultant-less than 1 month-and really don't have much of anything to start with. I am sorry if he upset anyone.

You did not upset me. That was very nice of your husband! Can he buy me one? LOL:D

jodistrauss said:
What a sweet husband! Keep him! I hope your migraines improve BTW. You are in my prayers.

Bexs50: If you hate the apron why did you bid? Just curious.

I have purchased discontinued cookbooks and things like that on eBay but actually LAUGH about people buying current products there - they are paying too much especially with the shipping that's tacked on. I feel that if I had the chance to earn something and I didn't I don't even want it by any other means - it wouldn't mean anything then (to me).

He is a major E-bayer. I tell him he has a disease and he needs to "seek professional help". You know it's bad when his home page is E-bay. Of course, maybe I should make CS mine.

I think it's sweet that he bought it for you!

Yeah.. he is a keeper. Anybody that stays home from work when I have a migraine to help me with 6 kids.. I have a home daycare.. is a definite keeper.

Is there a 12 step prgram for eBay, too?Hmmmmmmm.

i keep telling him the 1st step is to admit he has a problem.....

I imagine if anyone ever starts a eBay Annonymous meeting, it'll be online.

BethCooks4U said:
What a sweet husband! Keep him! I hope your migraines improve BTW. You are in my prayers.

Bexs50: If you hate the apron why did you bid? Just curious.

I have purchased discontinued cookbooks and things like that on eBay but actually LAUGH about people buying current products there - they are paying too much especially with the shipping that's tacked on. I feel that if I had the chance to earn something and I didn't I don't even want it by any other means - it wouldn't mean anything then (to me).

No, no, no...love the dots apron, hate the denim.

Bexs50 said:
No, no, no...love the dots apron, hate the denim.
ohhhh...... Now it makes sense!

I have bought old SB off Ebay. I would never sell anything PC b/c I have friends that would easily buy it from me. I have sold other things on there.

I personally do not care if they are selling retired items I just do not like the current items being sold.

jodistrauss said:

Awww, knowing how horrible migraines can be (being a sufferer myself), even I am happy you/your husband won! And I wanted that apron pretty badly!!:D Here's hoping that you feel better soon. Keep us updated on how the study goes for you. I know there have been posts from other cheffers who have problems with migraines, too.

I have bought lot of supplies on there before and even aprons because I absolutely hate Denim and it seems directors get the cute, colored more trendy type who don't end up wanting it... so why not!? I don't see any big deal and the aprons don't say "Director" specificially on it so anyone should be able to buy and wear it. I'm not ashamed I have other aprons beside the denim! (A celebrations, the black 25th anniversary and a green one) and got them all from ebay. I just would never sell current or buy current items as an active consultant! JMO

If I remember correctly, I got my pink<-------HWC apron on a paperwork order a few years ago. The hat came from VIP.This year, though, we have to earn them.

I wore my dots apron yesterday to a vendor event, and everyone loved it, and wanted to buy one. Then, I had my blue water bottle on the table (another gift from leadership) and someone picked it up,and walked off with it, thinking it was a FREE giveaway. Another woman caught her before I did,and got it back. I might have had to get into a catfight over that one !!! I have had more response from my blue bottle than ANY of the clothing I wear. I wonder if it is available for sale.

I had the best results from the vendor fair. It was for a large retirement community, with nursing home and it was Employee Appreciation day, and I got 8 bookings and 1 recruit lead, and $70 in sales. There were only 4 other vendors besides 2 uniform companies there, and it will be a quarterly event. You all might want to look into somethinglike that in your area !!

Last edited:
I think it is way cuter than the denim too. Wish they would make them available for everyone so we looked better! (sorry if you like the denim) I would probably actually wear the apron, plus it cordinates really well!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If I remember correctly, I got my pink

<-------

HWC apron on a paperwork order a few years ago. The hat came from VIP.

This year, though, we have to earn them.

I am shooting for the HWC pink apron!!

letscook04 said:
I am shooting for the HWC pink apron!!

Me too! Me too!! And I'm going on vacation March 7-11! (My hubby is in sales and HE earned an all-expense paid trip to a resort in Naples, FL.) :D :D

cat said:
Me too! Me too!! And I'm going on vacation March 7-11! (My hubby is in sales and HE earned an all-expense paid trip to a resort in Naples, FL.) :D :D
You're gonna be pretty busy those days before and after the trip.

I've got two shows booked already for early March, just for this promo.

Maybe we should ask Greg to add a pink ribbon to our ID squares...
<---------
for those of us who don't mind telling the world that we're survivors. At least, for the months of March, April and May. (Which is why I'm such a fanatic about HWC month.)

Maybe I'll put on in my sig line, anyway.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies