• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Dots Martini Glasses up on Ebay!

In summary, someone has listed the pink dots (HWC) Martini glasses! on Pampered Chef. They have only been available for a few days and are already sold out. The rolling dots tote bag is also available for purchase and is much cheaper.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I was just surfing around to see what was on there and there is someone who has listed the pink dots (HWC) Martini glasses!

Even states to "Get them now before you can buy them! They will not be available from Pampered Chef until May!"

Wow!

Item #260555881955 if anyone else wants to see this!

Karen

I don't get it; how did someone get their hands on them?

dkitten13 said:
I don't get it; how did someone get their hands on them?

How do you think? A consultant...either she's selling them herself, or she gave them to a friend to sell on her behalf.

It happens all the time. Shoot...did you see the Dots Tote that is on there? It's at $122 :eek:! and has 3 days left. The rolling Dots is $81.

So be it....they're always going to be there. Rules don't apply to them obviously. ;) Glad they were born so special!

Rant:

Ugh, I don't know how everyone else feels but reading that first post just makes me sick to my stomach.
I earned the HWC stuff free and even I don't have mine yet. I'm incredibly appalled that someone would do that.

I'm so ticked right now. And that Dots tote thing is so stupid, you can buy a really nice personalized catalog tote on Etsy.com for $45 to $75. Why buy one for $122?

Yes esavvymom, apparently someone was born special!

Ug my stomach just sank when i saw that. It just sickens me. But I guess some people are just out to make a buck wherever they can.

Heck~ I would sell mine for that, not on ebay, but that is insane some would pay that for it.

$122????? Who is crazy enough to pay that much?! oy~vey...

(HWC) Martini glasses! I recieve mines yesterday. And they are very nice too.

I just got my glasses today. First of all they are wicked cute! And I'm not selling mine lol secondly I thought we were only getting two, I"m not sure where I got that idea but it was a great surprise for myself to see for there. :)

REPORT THEM to HO...I hate when I find things like that

We can sell our consultant things on ebay--they're not breaking any rules. We can't sell our products on ebay.

But the Martini glasses will be sold at products in May so wouldn't they be technically breaking the rules if the items aren't strictly for consultants?

it makes me sick, if someone wants to sell those things, sell them to fellow consultants!!

Yes Rosebud, I believe it would be breaking the rules, because they are a product we will be offering to the public.

---

And yes, we know it's not breaking the rules to sell consultant things, but the price on that totebag was outrageous, I think that's why we all keep checking it.

Rosebud said:
But the Martini glasses will be sold at products in May so wouldn't they be technically breaking the rules if the items aren't strictly for consultants?

Right, I was saying that in reference to the two bags.

I thought it was a violation for the person who was selling the dots blanket even though it was a consultant only thing! I would still report them. One "couple" had to remove their stuff because he was the consultant and she claimed she "was the Host" so it wasn't the same. HO did not agree. They emailed me and told me they made them remove their stuff on Amazon.com!

That is true! It is all in the address. You can not sign anyone who lives at the same address as you. You will also be associated with anyone selling on e-bay or amazon if you have the same address. At least that is what I found out when I asked about Pat signing under me. He would have been his own consultant with his own parties but I was told no because we had the same address. The most he could do was help me do parties. It is assumed by HO that if a husband or wife signs, that the spouse automatically is by default a consultant. So therefore no husband or wife can sell on e-bay or amazon even though technically they are not a consultant. This was done to eliminate that unfair advantage. Plain and simple. Plus, would you really want to base your sales on maybe getting the right bids from E-bay or Amazon? I mean really? The stats right now show that on-line buying has dropped almost 42% in the last year. And that products being offered are being under bid. I ain't PAYING to make my numbers look good. That is just plain stupid. And yeah, apparently some people will ALWAYS think they are above the rules. Lazy SOBs is what I call them. But I can not see where those numbers came from especially is someone is so dumb to spend $122 on a tote or whatever it was! I mean that is seriously a damaged mind!

Last edited:
Sure hope they are donating that profit to Relay for Life or the Cancer Society!

What are the dimensions of the Pink Dots Martini Glasses?

The Pink Dots Martini Glasses have a capacity of 8 ounces and measure 4.5 inches in height and 4 inches in diameter.

Are the Pink Dots Martini Glasses dishwasher safe?

Yes, these glasses are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Do the Pink Dots Martini Glasses come in a set?

Yes, they come in a set of 4.

What is the material of the Pink Dots Martini Glasses?

These glasses are made of high-quality, hand-blown glass.

Can these glasses be used for other drinks besides martinis?

While they are designed for martinis, these glasses can also be used for other cocktails or even as a stylish way to serve desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • blueberrylady