• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Search: Frustrations of a Home Office Lead

In summary, to find a consultant in your area, visit the website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button, enter your location, and filter by product line or services offered. Some consultants may not respond to inquiries immediately due to other commitments. You can request a specific consultant for an event through the website, but availability may vary. To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, visit the website and click on the "Join Us" button. Working with a Pampered Chef consultant offers personalized recommendations, the convenience of shopping from home, and the opportunity to support a small business owner in your community.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
So I get a Home office lead when I get home tonight great haven't had one in maybe 3 month. I call the women and all she wants is to find a consultant that she meet at a show, Only wants her , I said maybe she doesn't sell anymore she said oh yes she does she has a show tonight.

A bit mad that I lost a LEAD I call Pamperedchef to see if I can get back on line cause of what happened Nope they have no control over the list and that people do stupid things

So how did she know she had a show tonight??

THAt is so frustrating. MY last lead put a phone number that did not work and the one before that realized that they had a friend that sold PC after they asked for a consultant.

She knew her name and said she had been trying to put in her website with no luck that is when I said mybe she don't sell any more and she then told me she had a show tonight . so she knows her she probably lost her number . She should have just called PC

Well, she's definitely a rare breed of customer...she was persistent in chasing down the consultant! Most folks don't bother! They figure you'll find them eventually.I'm sorry it happened and messed up your place in the "lead line". Hopefully the next one is a whopper! :D

1. How can I find a consultant in my area?

To find a consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button. Enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of consultants in your area will appear. You can also filter by product line or services offered to find the perfect consultant for your needs.

2. Why do some consultants never respond to my inquiries?

We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may cause. Our consultants are independent business owners and may have other commitments or priorities that prevent them from responding immediately. We suggest reaching out to multiple consultants in your area to increase your chances of getting a response.

3. Can I request a specific consultant for a party or event?

Yes, you can! If you have a specific consultant in mind, you can request them when booking a party or event through our website. However, please keep in mind that our consultants' schedules may be busy and they may not be available for your desired date or time.

4. How can I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" button. From there, you can learn more about our business opportunity and how to sign up. We welcome anyone who is passionate about our products and interested in running their own business!

5. What is the benefit of working with a Pampered Chef consultant?

Our consultants are knowledgeable and passionate about our products. They can provide personalized recommendations and tips for using our products. They also offer the convenience of shopping from home and the opportunity to earn host rewards through parties and events. Plus, by supporting a consultant, you are supporting a small business owner in your community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • janetupnorth