• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering a Business for Sales Success: Tips and Tricks for Getting Results

In summary, Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen and cooking products that can be customized with business logos or information. Hosting cooking parties and events using these products can help promote and build relationships with potential customers. Becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef can also add an additional stream of income to your business, and the company offers resources such as training, marketing materials, and access to exclusive events and promotions. Tools such as sales reports and customer feedback are available to help track the success of your Pampered Chef business, and ongoing support and training are provided to help make necessary adjustments for growth.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I'm in need of some sales this month and I'm thinking of pampering a business. So far, this concept has not paid off for me. I've done it about 5 or 6 times and only gotten sales ONCE. So here are my questions...
Aside from banks and doctors offices, what other businesses are "pamper-able"?
What recipes are the BEST for getting sales?
What do you say when you walk in?
Do you call ahead? Send a letter? Just show up?

I've gone to my favorite stores like Lane Bryant. I would just show up. I make the turtles with the pretzels because it's easy and anyone can make them. I tell them that they're my business of the week and why (they're my favorite store because they're so nice, etc.) Drop off catalogs with order forms and the guest/host specials for the month we're in and next month. Let the manager and everyone else who is around know that you're going to pick up your bowl (or whatever PC product you're leaving behind) on this date and if anyone is interested in placing an order, you can pick it up then as well.

i was just going to come here and ask this! :D I am buying my kit hopefully tomorrow or tuesday (waiting for my show to go through HO...)I know I plan on trying to pamper my dentists office next week (got an appt!) and my hair salon (they 'pamper' me, let me 'pamper' them!). But I was going to come and ask if anyone has pampered an apartment complex office? we bought our house 2 years ago - but live close to our old apartment complex and i remember them always having "welcome packets" in there...

Related to Pampering a Business for Sales Success: Tips and Tricks for Getting Results

1. How can I use Pampered Chef products to promote my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that can be used as gifts, incentives, or rewards for clients or employees. You can also host a cooking party or event using our products to showcase your business and build relationships with potential customers.

2. Can I customize Pampered Chef products with my business logo or information?

Yes, you can customize many of our products with your business logo or information. This is a great way to promote your business and create a lasting impression with your clients.

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and incorporate it into my business?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a great way to add an additional stream of income to your business. As a consultant, you can offer our products to your clients and earn a commission on their purchases. You can also host cooking parties and events to promote both your business and Pampered Chef products.

4. What resources does Pampered Chef offer to help me grow my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you grow your business, including training and support from experienced consultants, marketing materials, and access to exclusive events and promotions. We also have a strong online community where you can connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

5. How can I track the success of my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of tools to help you track the success of your business, such as sales reports, customer feedback, and goal-setting resources. We also offer ongoing training and support to help you analyze your business and make necessary adjustments for growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkprescott
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tinat51796
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Michelle's Kitchen
  • tinat51796