• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales with $10 Gift Cert Business Cards

In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of handing out business cards with a promotion, such as a $10 gift certificate or a percentage off, to attract more customers and boost sales. Some members suggested being careful not to give away too much, while others proposed offering the promotion for first-time customers or orders over a certain amount. Overall, the group agreed that leaving business cards everywhere is a good idea and could potentially lead to repeat customers.
TheChaoticCook
In an effort to get my name out there and keep my sales going, I was thinking of handing out my beautiful business cards from Merrill with a "$10 gift cert" written on the back. I'm thinking along w/my tip when my family eats out, community bulletin boards, etc.

What do you gals/guys think? Has anyone tried this? Any luck?

I think that's a great idea..anything you can do to boost your business, get sales and keep your name out there!
Go for it!

I think PC gives our hosts/guests enough! I do not feel you need to further give anything in addition.

Perhaps, you might want to put "When you hold a show with me by June 15th, get ____ (i.e. something of $5-10 value free)."

You should give a deadline...people feel like there is never a right time to book

HTH

I like the deadline idea!

I like the idea, just be careful that you don't hand out too many!!! As said above we do have wonderful host benefits and that should be enough. But leaving just a business card everywhere you go is good idea.

You could leave the date part blank until you hand the card out (or leave it somewhere). That way you don't print up alot of cards that will "expire" if you don't hand them out soon. I would maybe make it a $10 off with a $50 purchase or something like that so you know you will possibly make some money off of it. You really aren't out any money if they don't respond but you never know who will find your business card stuffed away in a drawer some where down the road!

OopsRemember this though, if you are at the 20% commssion rate, $10 IS THE ENTIRE commssion on a $50 order! You do not want to give away your money that easily! And there is only a $1 profit at 22%!

Maybe it would be better to do a percent off, like 10% off an order over $50... That way, you will get some commission even if they only spend exactly $50, and if they spend more, so much the better... Make sense?

What about 10% off your first order through me...?

I like the business card idea!

akggirl said:
What about 10% off your first order through me...?

I like the business card idea!
Love this one! Builds repeat customers!

ooh, I like the idea of leaving a biz card with your payment & tip! Thanks!

jbachen said:
Maybe it would be better to do a percent off, like 10% off an order over $50... That way, you will get some commission even if they only spend exactly $50, and if they spend more, so much the better... Make sense?
That was going to be my suggestion.

I think I'll do the 10% off a $50 order through me. You've all had some great advice and I thank you for it! I'll let you all know what kind of response I get, if any.

Good luck!

What is a $10 Gift Cert Business Card?

A $10 Gift Cert Business Card is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a $10 discount on their next purchase with a qualifying order. It is a physical card with a unique code that can be used at checkout to redeem the discount.

How can I use $10 Gift Cert Business Cards to boost my sales?

You can use $10 Gift Cert Business Cards as a sales incentive for your customers. By offering them as a reward for certain purchases or as a giveaway at parties, you can encourage customers to make a purchase and potentially increase your sales.

Do I have to pay for the $10 Gift Cert Business Cards?

Yes, there is a cost associated with ordering $10 Gift Cert Business Cards. However, the cost is minimal and can easily be incorporated into your overall marketing budget. Plus, the potential increase in sales from using the cards can outweigh the cost.

Can I personalize the $10 Gift Cert Business Cards with my information?

Yes, you can personalize the $10 Gift Cert Business Cards with your name, contact information, and even a unique message. This can help promote your business and make the cards more memorable for your customers.

Can I use $10 Gift Cert Business Cards for online purchases?

Yes, $10 Gift Cert Business Cards can be used for online purchases. The unique code on the card can be entered at checkout to redeem the discount. This makes it a convenient and versatile tool for boosting sales both in-person and online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Sheila