• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Offer a Business in Return for Displaying Catalogs?

In summary, the conversation discussed the effectiveness of having a brochure holder with mini catalogs and business cards at a local coffee shop. The speaker has received one outside order as a result and is now considering offering something in return to the coffee shop owners. Suggestions were given to offer a gift certificate for a free item or to periodically bring them treats as a thank you for their support. The value of the gift certificate was recommended to be around $20-25. It was also suggested to check in with the owners periodically for restocking and feedback.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
There is a coffee shop that I go to periodically on my way to work. The owner agreed to let me put out a brochure holder with the mini catalogs & business card for customers. I have had them there for about 6 months now and have received 1 outside order (that I am sure of) as a result of this. I would like to put out the new fall/winter minis, but feel I should offer her & her SIL (co-owner) something in return for letting me do this. What do you think? Should I give them a "certificate" of for $??? only redeemable thru me or a real gift cert...for how much? Give them free item...but what? Or should I not really bother and not put out new cattys since this hasn't generated much business?

How about a season's best or a discount?

Don't give away your commission on the one order you've received.

Why dont you think about dropping off a dessert or a dish in the DCB before work as a thank you along with the new catalogs. This way they are being pampered as individuals but not costing you a ton---I would probably throw in a couple SB's as well!

I would treat it like you were 'pampering their business'. Maybe every few weeks or so whenever you get a lead I'd take them a thank you ... a big fat cookie made in the 12" skillet in the oven, or even some baked on the stone, a nice trifle or even some homemade chips and salsa. And I would do it as long as I kept getting leads (orders/shows booked) maybe once or twice a month. 2 tubes of cookie dough would cost at the most $5 (generic).

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have been able to gain at least one outside order from having your brochure holder at the coffee shop. It's always a good idea to show appreciation to businesses that support us, so offering something in return is definitely a nice gesture. I would suggest offering them a gift certificate for a free item of their choice, with a value of around $20-25. This allows them to choose something they like and also gives them an incentive to try out our products. It's also a good idea to periodically check in with the coffee shop owners and see if they need any restocking or if they have any feedback on the brochures and catalogs. Good luck with your business and keep up the great work!

1. What benefits can a business expect from displaying Pampered Chef catalogs?

Displaying Pampered Chef catalogs can attract potential customers to your business and increase foot traffic. It also allows your customers to conveniently shop for high-quality kitchen products while they visit your establishment. Additionally, displaying catalogs can potentially generate additional revenue for your business through sales commissions.

2. Is there a minimum number of catalogs that a business must display?

There is no minimum number of catalogs that a business must display. However, the more catalogs that are displayed, the higher the potential for sales and commissions. We recommend displaying a variety of catalogs to cater to different customer needs and preferences.

3. Are there any costs associated with displaying Pampered Chef catalogs?

No, there are no costs for displaying Pampered Chef catalogs. We provide our catalogs and marketing materials to businesses free of charge. There are also no requirements for businesses to purchase or stock any products.

4. How often are the catalogs updated?

Pampered Chef releases new catalogs twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter seasons. Our catalogs are always updated with the latest products, promotions, and discounts. We also offer digital versions of our catalogs for businesses to display on their websites or social media platforms.

5. Can businesses request specific catalogs to display?

Yes, businesses can request specific catalogs to display based on their customer demographics and preferences. For example, if your business caters to a health-conscious audience, we can provide you with our "Healthy Eating" catalog. We also offer customized catalogs for businesses with specific needs or target markets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies