• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Index Cards Helping With Increasing Sales and Phone Calls.

In summary, the woman has 31 cards with her contact information written on them. She created a card for when she meets the person for the first time and put it in the top right corner of the index card. The index card leads to a $65.10 commission sale.
cbord
Last month I decide to put 12 cards on my bulletin board with the goal to have 12 working things. Well, I revised it yesterday:

First, I change from large cards to small index cards. They fit in my planner better.

Second, I made 31 cards-number of days in August. I numbered cards in bottom right corner.

Third, I decide this cards would be used for follow up (mainly phone cards or in person).

Fourth, I was putting on cards- Catalog, Kitchen and Wedding Registry. I now also put who I gave catalogs to. When I give catalog out I always give a hostess special flyer and 3 OOF with the guest special printed on back. I am treating each catalog given out as possible catalog or kitchen show.

Fifth, I also make a card if someone says bring me a catalog on (date). Example: I have to drop a catalog off at customers' business on Saturday morning. So I made a index card for that and will work her as a possible catalog show.

So right now I have the following cards made:
1- August catalog show closing
1-September kitchen show
1- Wedding Registry, update new products for bride on 9/1. Her shower is end of Sept.
1- Sept. catalog show
2-Delivery catalogs on Saturday 8/4
2- Catalog given working as possible catalog shows
3- Catalog given for orders for my or a host show.

On th index cards I write:
In bottom corner already has card #.
In top right corner, date card was created.
In top left corner, either circled K (kitchen show), circled C
(catalog show), circled WR (wedding registry), catalog given-order, catalog given-possible show, catalog drop etc.
Below that person name and contact info.

Then I just add noted on cards as needed.

I carry all 31 cards with me so I can work o filling them up.

I'll keep ya'll posted on how the system works for me.

Index card leads to $65.10 order.I had a phone message from a lady I meet last week in doctor's office. I wrote her info on index with Phone message on top of card. I called her today because I had the index card in my plannner ----$65.10 comission sales. I am offering it as a add on to the first of my August host to close.

Hmm.. sounds interesting... I'm more of a visual person.. could you take a picture so I can see them?? Where do you keep the cards? Is it kind of like a rolodex?

1. How can index cards help increase sales and phone calls?

Index cards can help increase sales and phone calls by providing a convenient and organized way to keep track of customer information and leads. By having all the information on hand, it becomes easier to follow up with potential customers and make sales.

2. What should be included on an index card for a potential customer?

An index card for a potential customer should include their name, contact information, and any specific details or preferences they may have mentioned during previous interactions. It can also be helpful to note the date and reason for the contact to keep track of follow-ups.

3. How can index cards be used to track sales and phone call progress?

Index cards can be used to track sales and phone call progress by recording the outcome of each interaction. This can include whether a sale was made, the date of the call, and any follow-up tasks that need to be completed. By keeping track of this information, it becomes easier to identify patterns and improve sales strategies.

4. Is it necessary to use physical index cards, or can digital methods be used?

While physical index cards can be effective, digital methods can also be used to track customer information and sales progress. Many customer relationship management (CRM) software programs offer digital index card features, making it convenient to access and update information on-the-go.

5. Can index cards be used for other aspects of the business besides sales and phone calls?

Yes, index cards can be used for various aspects of the business, such as tracking inventory, organizing recipes, or recording customer feedback. They serve as a versatile tool to keep important information organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies