• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Pampering Services: Tips for Small Town Consultants

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant in a small town, you can offer a variety of pampering services such as cooking classes, recipe demonstrations, kitchen makeovers, pantry organization, personalized cooking consultations, and menu planning services. To promote your services and attract more customers, you can use social media, create flyers, collaborate with local businesses, and offer special discounts. You also have access to training resources to improve your pampering skills, and you can offer services to customers outside of your small town through virtual platforms and shipping products. Finally, you can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your services by using them in demonstrations, offering them as part of a package deal, or selling them during events and workshops.
chefjill
I've noticed a lot of consultants have been doing this & I'm wondering the best way to start. I live in a fairly small town (approx 28,000 people) and know of maybe 1-2 other consultants in the area.
How do you approach these business with the idea of pampering them? Do you call first? Just show up? What do you bring with you?

I've gotten great ideas from this site & know I can count on getting tons more! Thanks!!

I always ask if I can bring in a treat and some catalogs - some places are okay with it, others say no.

This version of the idea comes from Christie Northrup, the Lemonaid Lady...

Call a business, and explain you are the Pampered Chef consultant for your area, and their business has been chosen for a pampering lunch. Explain you would like to bring a simple lunch by, and want to know how many people would be around at 11 tomorrow morning.

Try to chat with the receptionist - she will become your host. Drop off the INEXPENSIVE recipe and SIMPLE beverage, leave some catalogs and order forms and as you do, setup a time to come by to pickup the dishes the next day. This is when you'll get to chat with the receptionist the most. Once you pickup dishes, you can set a time to pickup any orders.

I've done this twice at my dentist's office - first time was about 230, second was over 500!

God Bless You! Take Care.

-praying for Paige and her family-

I like the lemonade lady's idea! Thanks!

Thanks for the idea! I'll have to try that once the kids go back to school next week.

What type of pampering services can I offer as a Pampered Chef consultant in a small town?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in a small town, you can offer a variety of pampering services such as cooking classes, recipe demonstrations, kitchen makeovers, and pantry organization. You can also provide personalized cooking consultations and menu planning services.

How can I promote my pampering services to attract more customers?

To promote your pampering services and attract more customers, you can utilize social media platforms, create flyers and brochures, collaborate with local businesses, and host events or workshops. You can also offer special discounts or referral programs to encourage word-of-mouth marketing.

Are there any training resources available to help me improve my pampering skills?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to various training resources such as online courses, webinars, and in-person training events. You can also connect with other consultants and mentors for tips and advice on how to enhance your pampering skills.

Can I offer pampering services to customers outside of my small town?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer pampering services to customers outside of your small town. You can utilize virtual platforms to host online cooking classes or consultations for customers who live in different areas. You can also ship products to customers who are interested in your kitchen makeovers or pantry organization services.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my pampering services?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your pampering services by using them in your cooking classes or demonstrations, offering them as part of a package deal for your kitchen makeovers or pantry organization services, or selling them to customers during your events or workshops. You can also provide personalized recommendations for Pampered Chef products to customers based on their needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • melissalough
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961