• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering Your Insurance Agents: Tips for Building Business Relationships

In summary, you should bring in a small recipe to a local office, drop off catalogues, and a letter saying you are doing a $1000 Mystery Host Catalogue Show.
buckeyefan08
I have to go to my insuance agents office tomarrow and thought about "Pampering" them but I don't really know how you do that! I would appreciate anything you could tell me about doing this. Is it worth it? Should I just ask if they would like some catalogs? Take in food? I have no clue!
There are probably 4-6 people in the office, should I find something with more people? Or make a batch of something that serves quite a few and stop at the bank too?
The other thing is I'm really only looking for catalog shows or at least enough outside orders to put together a show since I'm ready to have this baby. (SOON I HOPE!!!:eek: ) Who gets the host benifits?
Please Help!!

I would give the host benefits to the person you talk to at the office about collecting orders. Either the receptionist or the agent you are meeting with.

here is an ideaCould you just bring in a SMALL recipe (some muffins, cookies, etc.) since it is a smaller office? Drop off catalogues, OOF, and a letter saying you are doing a $1000 Mystery Host Catalogue Show...

p.s. tell them about your referral system!

I've pampered 2 businesses (1 school and 1 community center). Neither panned out. No orders, no shows, no catalog shows, no nothing. Not to be a downer but I found that it just didn't work.

I've also considered doing this very soon, but do you just stop by unannounced or do you call ahead of time... and is there some type of script that anyone has found helpful for this?! Just wondering! I will be doing this next week so I"m glad someone else brough this up!

bsaxman said:
I've also considered doing this very soon, but do you just stop by unannounced or do you call ahead of time... and is there some type of script that anyone has found helpful for this?! Just wondering! I will be doing this next week so I"m glad someone else brough this up!

I am curious about this, too... I would like to pamper a business, but I cannot figure out if you just show up unannounced or not? Thanks!

I brought the caramel brownies to a local newspaper here in town along with catalogs and flyers with specials. I have a friend that works there. So far, no orders or bookings yet!

bsaxman said:
These are questions of mine too! Are these girls gonna think I'm crazy if walk in there with food and catalogs? Doesn't that seem pushy?:confused:

Yeah. I would feel very awkward just waltzing in... randomly! Maybe call ahead of time, and say "I'm so-and-so from the pampered chef, and I am interested in "pampering" your office with some goodies to introduce myself. How many people are in your office? Ok... well I'll be by on ____ to drop off some goodies for you all to enjoy, along with some coupons and a few catalogs." Maybe get the receptionist's name you talked to, and tell her if she gets $100 or more in orders that she will be able to get soem of her order for free or discounted depending on what the total is...

DOES THAT SOUND TOO CORNY? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!

I think that sounds really good! But shouldn't you tell her $150 in orders? I thought about telling her if she got me 6 orders together I would give her something for free plus if there are any hostess benifits she could get those. I just feel like I'm making her do a catalog show.
In my heart I know that I'm propbably to chicken to do it at all!:blushing:

yeah i thought about that. but i figure its not really a show... it's just a little extra incentive for her to get the orders together... if they dont reach 100 i would still probably give her a season's best or something. I have read too many threads where they have tried to Pamper Businesses and gotten no orders out of it... I work hard for my money, I'm definitely not going to watch it go down the drain without a good fight!

Awesome thread! Thank you so much. I think I will start at the bank. They already know what I do and my SIL's mom works there. Maybe that will work as a good ice breaker for me. Plus what banker doen't enjoy a suprise snack on a busy Friday? I could take it in when it's not so busy in the morning and they could snack all day. What do you think Quiche Lorraine Tartlets or Mini Pesto Pizzas?

Mini Pesto Pizzas :love: :love: :thumbup:

I just moved to the area, and my neighbor owns a beauty shop. She invited me to bring a goodie and catalogs, etc on Tuesday, their businest day, when all the employees will be there. She has already told them I am coming, and am looking for customers since I am new ot the area. I will be offering free shows for the first 2 months, to get my biz started here.

I just moved, and my neighbor owns a beauty shop. She invited me to bring something to eat, along with catalogs, to drum up some business. I am offering free shows for the next 2 months, go get my business built up here. I am taking my PMS Pizza, and i have attached the recipe. She has already told her employees I am coming, and are excited about seeing the new catalogs.

Attachments

• Peanutty Brownie Pizza.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 318
If you already have to stop in, why not ask if you can return with some goodies and catalogs. That way you don't feel weird just walking in with goodies and catalogs.

1. What is "Pampering a Business" and how does it work?

"Pampering a Business" is a unique program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping small businesses grow and succeed. Our team of consultants will work closely with business owners to provide personalized coaching, marketing strategies, and networking opportunities to help their business thrive.

2. Is this program only for businesses in the culinary industry?

No, our "Pampering a Business" program is open to businesses in various industries. While Pampered Chef specializes in kitchen and cooking products, our consultants have expertise in marketing and business development that can benefit a wide range of businesses.

3. How long does the program last and what is the cost?

The length of the program and cost varies depending on the specific needs of the business. Our consultants will work with each business owner to create a personalized plan and determine the best course of action. Please contact us for more information and pricing details.

4. Can I join the program if I am not currently a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, our "Pampering a Business" program is open to all businesses regardless of their relationship with Pampered Chef. Our goal is to support and help businesses of all sizes and industries succeed.

5. How can I get started with "Pampering a Business"?

To get started, please contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or fill out the contact form on our website. Our team will schedule a consultation to discuss your business needs and create a plan tailored to your goals and budget. From there, we will work closely with you to help your business grow and reach its full potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies