• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Santa Shop Ideas: Tips from Experienced Cheffers for a Successful Event

In summary, Mandi is doing well in her business. She has added an event, and is looking for ideas for what to sell. Cathy has some great advice on how to do this.
MandiCoupon
Hello! Although I have gotten a lot of great ideas of Chef Success, this is my first post. A little background, tommorow is the end of my 30 days, and my sales are at 6958.53! So this business has been pretty good to me so far. My December is packed, and I just added one more event. A santa shop on a Saturday at a local elementary school. The event is free and the all items must be $5 or less. I am looking for ideas of what to sell? I am hoping that all of you experience cheffers will be able to help!

Great job Mandi! You're rocking your biz! You can see a list of items, sorted by price in your pampered partner plus. There's also a product list by price on Consultant's Corner.

Wow, congratulations!

I just did one the other day, big sellers were Season's Bests and Mini Serving Spatulas!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Great job Mandi! You're rocking your biz! You can see a list of items, sorted by price in your pampered partner plus. There's also a product list by price on Consultant's Corner.

Could you explain how to do this from Pampered Plus. I have looked and can't seem to find it in my Pampered Partner but I am from Canada and maybe we don't have the same options as the USA. I wil also be trying that option from Consultant corner when I can grab a minute to myself.
Thanks!

Hi Cathy -

When you have your show open in P3,

under a guest order -->
add item (as if you are entering their product choice) -->
Click on magnifying glass icon (by item number box) -->
Click on grey price category (right above the list of products)

This will sort by price...if you want it in ascending order, you may have to click "price" twice.

Hope that made sense. If it doesn't let me know and I can try to clarify. Although someone here may post it in a more logical/simpler manner. :)

1. What is the "Help With Santa Shop" program?

The "Help With Santa Shop" program is a special initiative by Pampered Chef where we partner with local schools and organizations to provide a fun and stress-free holiday shopping experience for children. Through this program, children can shop for gifts for their loved ones and learn about budgeting and giving back.

2. How can my school or organization participate in the "Help With Santa Shop" program?

If you are interested in bringing the "Help With Santa Shop" program to your school or organization, please contact our customer service team at [insert email or phone number]. We will be happy to provide you with more information and assist you in setting up the program.

3. What types of products are available for purchase at the "Help With Santa Shop"?

We offer a variety of affordable and high-quality products that are perfect for children to give as gifts. These include kitchen tools, cooking sets, baking mixes, and fun gadgets. We also have additional holiday-themed items such as ornaments and holiday-themed kitchen towels.

4. How are the gifts wrapped at the "Help With Santa Shop"?

To make the shopping experience even more special, all gifts purchased at the "Help With Santa Shop" are wrapped in festive wrapping paper and tags. Our team of volunteers will also help children attach a personalized note to each gift.

5. Can parents or guardians accompany their children to the "Help With Santa Shop"?

We encourage parents or guardians to accompany their children to the "Help With Santa Shop" to help them with their shopping and budgeting. However, we also have a team of trained volunteers who can assist children with their shopping if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • memphisbarbie