• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Shop Show: Ideas for a Successful Saturday Event

In summary, a "Host a Shop Show" event is a way to gather friends and family for a fun and informative Pampered Chef product showcase. To have a successful event, it's important to spread the word and provide space and refreshments for guests. Our consultant will bring a variety of products to showcase and demonstrate, and hosts can earn rewards based on sales. While Saturday is the most popular day for these events, alternative options may be available upon discussion with the consultant.
angelkatey
I have a host who is a beautician and wants me to have a show at her shop - She is wanting me to just have a table set up with products and take orders through the day. Have never done anything like this so far, so thought maybe someone had a good idea on the best way to do it outside of just setting there and looking out of place. Also any ideas on a good promo flyer to use prior to this - It is for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Is in a small town shop. Thanks in advance for any ideas!!!!

Could you set it up like a booth at a craft show or fair and do a prize drawing. Take a sack of potatoes and use the Mandoline with them and/or your knives....work back and forth. Just things to capture their attention and make conversation.
Maybe make a couple of gift set ideas up and display them. Nothing fancy.
Sounds like a great opportunity! Lucky you!!!!

I'm going to take food in to my mom's nail person when she goes again and share with them. It's a small shop in a small town and I'll bet I get some good responses from it.

Kris

1. What is a "Host a Shop Show" event?

A "Host a Shop Show" event is a fun and interactive way for you and your friends to gather together and learn about our Pampered Chef products. You, as the host, will invite your friends and family to your home on a Saturday and our consultant will showcase our products and share delicious recipe ideas. It's a great opportunity to earn free and discounted products and have a fun time with your loved ones!

2. How can I host a successful "Host a Shop Show" event on a Saturday?

To have a successful event, it's important to first spread the word and invite as many people as you can. You can use social media, text messages, or even send out invitations. On the day of the event, make sure to have enough space and seating for your guests and to provide light refreshments. Our consultant will take care of the rest and make sure everyone has a great time!

3. What type of products will be showcased at the event?

Our consultant will bring a variety of products to showcase, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. They will also demonstrate how to use the products and share recipe ideas. It's a great opportunity to see our products in action and ask any questions you may have.

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting a "Host a Shop Show" event?

Yes, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your event. Our consultant will provide you with all the details and rewards information. Plus, as a host, you will also have the chance to purchase exclusive host-only products at a discounted price.

5. Can I schedule a "Host a Shop Show" event on a day other than Saturday?

Yes, our consultant may have availability on other days of the week for a "Host a Shop Show" event. However, Saturday is typically the most popular and convenient day for our hosts and guests. Please discuss with our consultant for alternative day options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies