• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some ideas for a baseball-themed city event?

Have a card that says something like "Come see me at the event to get your recipe card. I'll also be giving away a free gift."
Cookingwithmichelle
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

This Thursday I am setting up a table at my little city's Thursday Night @ 5 event. It is an event where people come, pay $5 and get food, prizes etc... It is to promote local business. I just signed up to do this yesterday. I need to have giveaways, food and prizes. I need suggestions. I'm supposed to have a lot of food so everyone gets some. What should I do? The theme is take me out to the ballgame. I'm going to do a drawing for some products, free cooking shows, etc... A book now get a free gift, trade in the gift for a larger gift if show is held on original date with at least $500 in sales. I would like to give away a recipe card, any suggestions that is "baseball game" related? What kind of food should I bring? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

You could make caramel corn. Put it in little baggies or serve it with a spoon (so people aren't digging their hands into your bowl). You could also get little sample cups at Gordon Food Service and serve it in that.

This recipe is a great "alternate" use for the Roasting Pan, and it makes just enough to fill the 8 qt. bowl. When I make it, I add cashews and candy corn to it after it comes out of the oven.

This recipe has been posted several times on this site, but it's a good one. So here it is again.

Oven Caramel Corn

2 Cups brown sugar
2 sticks butter
1/2 cup white corn syrup
6 qts popped corn (exactly what the large stainless steel bowl from the set holds. 24 cups)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
Boil brown sugar, butter, syrup and salt for 5 minutes in large Roasting pan. Remove from heat and add vanilla and soda. Pour over the popped corn and stir well. ( may add 1-2 cups of nuts at this time also!) Pour mixture back into Roasting Pan (if using another pan, make sure you butter it very well!- but no need to butter with Roasting Pan!). Place in a 200 degree oven for 1 hour. Stir about every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Store in covered containers to keep crisp.

Last edited:
Thank you!Ann,
You are great! That is a fantastic idea!!!! Thank you. Do you think I should print that recipe out onto cards as a give away too or something different? What a wonderful idea.
Thanks again,

I think the caramel corn recipe would be a good hand-out.

You could also make cupcakes in the Mini Muffin Pan and decorate them like baseballs. What if you made a baseball poster or something for drawing slips and had 4 different prizes that they could win. 1st base would be for those who stop by, 2nd base if they place an order, 3rd base if they take a recruiting packet, and a home run if they book a show.

My new favorite desert Protiferole Puffs are ball-shaped, inexpensive, easy and serving-sized too!!

Great ideas!You are all coming up with great ideas! My director thought of making mini hamburgers (meatball size) and having mayo, ketchup and mustard in the decorator bottles. Also, melon balls- I would just do watermelon- much cheaper!!!! My display will be just summer stuff- grilling tools, outdoor plates, pitcher, etc... What do you all think?

I love the idea of a baseball diamond as far as prizes.
Thanks

I like the idea of focusing on summer-themed items for your display. Make it easier to take, set up, and tear down. :)

With the hamburgers, how about mini corn dogs? Make a corn bread mix and put one small scoop of batter into each well of the mini muffin pan. Push a small piece (1/2-3/4") of hot dog into the center of each. Bake as directed for mini muffins.

Because we are a baseball family, I have made a cake in the classic batter bowl and decorated as a baseball using the decorator bottles. At your function I wouldn't serve it, but show it as an example. It is fun and easy.
Enjoy your event.

Kathy

You could cover the baseball cake and have somebody win it???

Make sure whatever recipe you hand out you have your information on it!!!!

1. What types of products can I expect to see at the Baseball Theme City Event?

At the Baseball Theme City Event, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for game day entertaining. This includes items like our classic baseball-shaped cutting board, our Game Day serving platter, and our Quick-Stir® Pitcher for making refreshing drinks.

2. Will there be any exclusive deals or discounts at the event?

Yes, we will have exclusive deals and discounts available only at the Baseball Theme City Event. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price!

3. Are there any interactive activities or demos planned for the event?

Yes, we will have interactive activities and demos throughout the event. You can learn new recipes, try out our products, and get tips and tricks for hosting the ultimate baseball game viewing party.

4. Can I bring my kids to the event?

Absolutely! Our Baseball Theme City Event is family-friendly and we encourage you to bring your kids along. We will have fun activities for them to participate in while you shop and learn about our products.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Baseball Theme City Event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is open to the public and free to attend. We just ask that you RSVP so we can ensure we have enough products and materials for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jkendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jkendall
Replies