• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Impressive Recipes for Business Gifting on a Budget

In summary, the conversation suggests bringing a sweet treat, like cookies or brownie bites, to a realtor's office in order to make a good impression. Some suggestions include chocolate chip cookies, chocolate truffle brownie bites, and profiterole puffs. The latter can be found in past issues of Season's Best on CC.
tinat51796
Can anyone recommend a recipe to take into a business? I'd like to take something to the realtor's office that I'm trying to work with to purchase thank you gifts for clients.

I don't have a lot of money to spend on the recipe right now but I want to make something to make a good impression. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I like to take something sweet, like cookies or lemon bars, preferably something that doesn't require refrigeration or heating.

My full-time job is with a company who works hand in hand with real estate agents. Bring them food and coupons and they will be friends for life! Even something as easy as chocolate chip cookies! The company I work for picks about 3 holidays a year to bake cookies and distribute coupons and they always seem to get a really good response out of it. I am planning to do something similar myself this year around St. Patties day... I thought mabye chcolate chip cookies with green m&ms :p :p :p Yum

The chocolate truffle brownie bites are easy and relatively inexpensive. No refrigeration required...they look cool on the medium SA squares (gives you a reason to go back in there...to pick up your plate and any orders they may have for you!)

KellyTheChef said:
The chocolate truffle brownie bites are easy and relatively inexpensive. No refrigeration required...they look cool on the medium SA squares (gives you a reason to go back in there...to pick up your plate and any orders they may have for you!)
I took these to my eye doctor. All I had to buy was chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream, the rest I had at home. I did also pipe some cool whip on top!

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll have to see what I can do.

I'd suggest the Profiterole Puffs, .. quick easy and delicious! I'd reccomend making your own whipping cream! YUM !
Put them in the freezer before you take them and then they'll be nice an cool when they are served.

Jess, where can I find the recipe for the profiterole puffs? thanks!

tinat51796 said:
Jess, where can I find the recipe for the profiterole puffs? thanks!
You can find them in a couple past seasons of the Season's Best on CC.

Related to Impressive Recipes for Business Gifting on a Budget

1. What types of recipes are included in the "Impressive Recipes for Business Gifting on a Budget" collection?

The collection includes a variety of recipes for savory dishes, sweet treats, and homemade gifts such as jams and seasonings. There are also options for those with dietary restrictions, including gluten-free and vegan recipes.

2. Are the recipes easy to make and budget-friendly?

Yes, all of the recipes in this collection are designed to be simple to make and use affordable ingredients. They are perfect for those looking to impress their clients or colleagues without breaking the bank.

3. Can these recipes be customized for different occasions or events?

Absolutely! These recipes are versatile and can be easily adapted for different occasions. For example, you can add festive toppings or packaging for holiday gifting, or adjust the flavors to match a specific theme or event.

4. How many servings do these recipes yield?

The serving sizes vary depending on the recipe, but most of them yield enough for a small group or can be easily doubled for larger gatherings. Each recipe includes the estimated number of servings.

5. Do you have any tips for packaging and presenting these recipes as business gifts?

Yes, we have included some ideas for packaging and presentation in the collection. You can also check out our website for additional tips and inspiration. Remember to use high-quality ingredients and pay attention to details such as labeling and wrapping to make your gifts look professional and impressive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • blessedrub