• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Responses When Offering a "Pamper Your Business" Opportunity

In summary, the "Pamper Your Business" opportunity is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can host parties and sell products to earn extra income and receive discounted products. To get started, contact a consultant for more information and materials. Prior experience or knowledge is not required as consultants receive training and support. Earnings are based on sales and parties hosted, with potential for significant income and bonuses. There are no quotas to meet, but higher sales and parties can lead to higher earnings.
TheFreddiesCook
I had a couple of places told me they could not accept this because then they would have to allow all other direct sales businesses come and do the same... How do you respond to that?

Maybe if it was presented a little differently to places you already are a customer and then you tell them that you'd like to bring them a treat sometime...would they be interested? Then you can bring it along with a catalog a few minis and flyers and just say "and here's our latest catalog in case anyone would like to see what's new. I have a show open, so if anyone wants to get anything, I could easily put their order on it and get them our cheaper "show" shipping rate." Put the treat on or in something that you will need to return in a few days to pick up and let them know..."I'll come back on Thursday to pick up my platter/Cool & Serve Tray/stoneware. If anyone has any questions, they can call me or see me when I come back." Or something along those lines.Doing this does take the risk that no one will order, but they might. If you go into as just thanking them and treating them to something (keep it cheap, like S'More Cups or something) then it's that, a treat...not them doing a "show". KWIM?

I would smile, and explain they only have to admit those who ask... and smile broadly. Get over the stigma that direct sales is a bad thing - it's not; its a billions and billions a year industry. They lose if they choose not to participate. (but of course you wouldn't tell them that!) Bless & release.

1. What exactly is the "Pamper Your Business" opportunity?

The "Pamper Your Business" opportunity is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to host their own parties and sell our products to their friends, family, and community. It is a great way to earn extra income and receive discounted products.

2. How can I get started with the "Pamper Your Business" opportunity?

To get started, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in the program. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to begin hosting parties and selling our products.

3. Do I need to have any prior experience or knowledge to join the "Pamper Your Business" opportunity?

No, you do not need any prior experience or knowledge to join the program. Our consultants will provide you with all the necessary training and support to ensure your success.

4. How much can I earn through the "Pamper Your Business" opportunity?

Your earnings will depend on your sales and the number of parties you host. However, our consultants have the potential to earn a significant income and receive generous rewards and bonuses.

5. Are there any requirements or quotas I need to meet as a "Pamper Your Business" consultant?

As a consultant, you are not required to meet any quotas. You have the flexibility to work at your own pace and schedule. However, the more parties you host and products you sell, the higher your earnings potential will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lkprescott
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies