• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Local Businesses to Pamper Your Biz

In summary, ChefSuccess.com provides a web site that lists businesses in a certain area and their estimated employee base. You can use this information to pamper local businesses and see if they are interested in your offer.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I want to expand my customer base and was told that pampering a biz is a great way to do it. I was thinking of using a web site the provides you with local businesses and their estimated employee base. For example: I could look up 'Newark, DE' and from there select 'Services' and then select 'Salons, Beauty Shops'. It then supplies me with local listings. I was thinking of using this to get info for local businesses and call them to see if I could 'pamper their business'. That way I know if they are interested before I cook something up and go also I would know what day works best for them and how many catalogs/ order forms to take. What do you think?

thanks kelly.

I have a question that may have already been asked, but hopefully you'll forgive me if I ask again.

I understand the whole concept of pampering a business, but I'm curious to know if after you bring in the treats and some catalogs, do you hang out and wait for orders, or do you specify when you'll be back to pick them up (if any)?

I bring in some treats then leave the catalogs and order forms and go back a few days later. Since a business is usually busy, they may not have time to look and order, at least not everyone at once. Good Luck :)

I agree with Meredith!

I left a flyer with "details" about what the recipe was, why the cattys and order forms were there, and when I would be back to pick up my plate and any orders that they had!

I also left the recipe and some flyers like Kelly did :)

Do you have a copy of the flyer you can post?
Thanks!

What types of businesses can I find to pamper my biz with Pampered Chef?

There are a wide range of businesses that you can partner with through Pampered Chef to pamper your own business. Some examples include restaurants, salons, spas, boutique shops, and even corporate offices.

How do I find local businesses to pamper my biz with Pampered Chef?

Our website has a search function where you can enter your location and browse a list of local businesses that have partnered with Pampered Chef. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations and connections.

What are the benefits of partnering with local businesses for my Pampered Chef business?

Partnering with local businesses can help expand your network and reach a wider audience. It also allows you to offer unique and personalized experiences to your customers, as well as potentially increasing sales and building relationships with other businesses in your community.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef consultant to work with local businesses?

While having a Pampered Chef consultant can provide additional support and resources, it is not necessary to have one to partner with local businesses. You can reach out to businesses directly or through our website to discuss potential collaborations.

Can I offer Pampered Chef products or services to local businesses?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer a variety of products and services to local businesses, such as hosting cooking demonstrations, providing catering services, or selling products for them to use in their own businesses. This can be a great way to showcase your skills and expand your business opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies