• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Approach Businesses for the 'Pamper a Business' Campaign?

In summary, the Pamper a Business Guideline is a set of guidelines and best practices for consultants of Pampered Chef to successfully build and grow their business. It is not mandatory, but highly recommended to follow. The guideline includes information on goal-setting, time management, building customer relationships, hosting parties, and growing a team. It is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants and can be accessed through the consultant website, upline leader, or training materials provided by Pampered Chef.
clewisrae
Does anyone have a guide they use when calling business they are wanting to pamper? I am needing ideas on what to say on the phone.

Hi, My name is Casey Lewis and I am a new consultant for The Pampered Chef and I am doing a campaign called Pamper a Business. I would like to bring you a tasty dessert and leave a few catalogs and order forms and come back in a week to pick them up. Does that sound like something you are interested in?

That doesn' sound great to me anyone else have something better?

Thanks,

Casey Lewis

Hi, I'm Casey Lewis from The Pampered Chef and I'm calling to offer your business a unique opportunity. We have a special campaign called Pamper a Business where we can provide delicious desserts and helpful catalogs and order forms. We would be delighted to take care of the details for you and come back in a week to pick up the items. Would you be interested in learning more about this?

Hi, this is Casey from The Pampered Chef. I wanted to reach out to see if your business would be interested in trying out some of our delicious desserts and checking out our catalog. We are offering a special promotion called "Pamper a Business" where we bring in treats and materials for you to browse through for a week, and then we'll come back to collect any orders. Would you be interested in scheduling a time for us to pamper your business?

What is the Pamper a Business Guideline?

The Pamper a Business Guideline is a set of guidelines and best practices designed to help consultants of Pampered Chef build and grow their businesses successfully.

Is the Pamper a Business Guideline mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Pamper a Business Guideline is not mandatory for consultants, but it is highly recommended to follow these guidelines in order to achieve success in your business.

What type of information is included in the Pamper a Business Guideline?

The Pamper a Business Guideline includes information on how to set goals, manage time effectively, build customer relationships, host successful parties, and grow your team, among other valuable tips and strategies.

Is the Pamper a Business Guideline only for new consultants?

No, the Pamper a Business Guideline is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable insights and tips that can help consultants at any stage of their business.

Where can I access the Pamper a Business Guideline?

The Pamper a Business Guideline can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website or through your upline leader. It is also available in the consultant training materials provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies