• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dallas/Fort Worth Kellerfest Opportunity

TexasIndependent Consultant, PC In summary, there is a great opportunity to promote your PC business at the upcoming Kellerfest event in Keller, TX. It will be held on May 30th, May 31st and June 1st and is expected to have 35,000 attendees. The event is sponsored by the Keller Chamber of Commerce and only costs $30.00 per 2-hour shift. You will need to bring your own table and chairs, and a 10'x10' tent is also needed. The deadline to sign up and submit payment is May 20th. Don't miss out on this chance to get leads, bookings and more!
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Hi, Guys and Gals,

I hope you are having a great day. I thought I would let you know about a great way to promote your PC business!

Kellerfest will take place in Keller, TX town center on May 30th, May 31st and June 1st. They anticipate having 35,000 people there! WOW! What leads that might bring! I am coordinating an effort to have PC represented there. It is sponsored by the Keller Chamber of Commerce, see the website at http://www.kellerfest.com/default.aspx or check the Keller, TX Chamber of Commerce site.

Keller tends to be a high-income area and one of my Clustermates has had much luck with high-show sales at Keller area homes. It will also bring in other Dallas-Fort Worth area citizens!

The three-day festival will allow PC-ers to get lots of leads, bookings and more! And, it won't cost all that much. It's just $30.00 per 2-hour shift. That's if we fill all the slots. If we don't fill all slots, prices might go up a smidgeon.

They don't provide table, chairs or the tent. The chairs and table are easy to bring. I'm hoping someone will be able to direct me to a 10'x10' tent for us to use.

Let me know if you might be interested in participating. The money would need to get to me by May 20th, as it is due the 23rd.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

, PC </code>Hey everyone! I'm excited to let you all know about the upcoming Kellerfest event in Keller, TX on May 30th, May 31st and June 1st. It's sponsored by the Keller Chamber of Commerce and they anticipate having 35,000 people attending so you can get lots of leads, bookings and more! It only costs $30.00 per 2-hour shift and you need to bring your own table and chairs. I'm looking for someone who can provide a 10'x10' tent that we can use as well. The money needs to be turned in by May 20th so let me know if you're interested in participating!Thanks and have a great day!Trish

Hi Trish,

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us! It sounds like a great way to promote our PC businesses. I checked out the website for Kellerfest and it looks like it will be a big event with a lot of potential customers. I'm definitely interested in participating and getting some leads and bookings. $30 for a 2-hour shift seems like a reasonable cost, and I'll make sure to get the money to you by May 20th.

I'll also keep an eye out for a 10'x10' tent that we can use. Maybe we can all pitch in and bring some chairs and tables as well. I've had success with high-show sales in the Keller area too, so I'm excited about the potential for this event. Thanks again for organizing this, Trish!

Best,

1. What is the Dallas/Fort Worth Kellerfest Opportunity?

The Dallas/Fort Worth Kellerfest Opportunity is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants in the Dallas/Fort Worth area can showcase and sell their products to potential customers.

2. Who can participate in the Kellerfest Opportunity?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is eligible to participate in the Kellerfest Opportunity.

3. How do I sign up for the Kellerfest Opportunity?

You can sign up for the Kellerfest Opportunity by contacting your Pampered Chef team leader or by registering through the Pampered Chef website.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the Kellerfest Opportunity?

Participating in the Kellerfest Opportunity allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially increase your sales. It also gives you the opportunity to network with other Pampered Chef consultants in the area.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the Kellerfest Opportunity?

Yes, there is a small fee to participate in the Kellerfest Opportunity. This fee covers the cost of the event space and promotional materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom