• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Participants for 35,000 Attendance Fair

I think this could be a really good opportunity for me. I don't live close by, but I could probably make the trip and help out. What time do the shifts start?
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Hi, Guys and Gals,

I hope you are having a great day. I thought I would let you know about a great way to promote your PC business!

Kellerfest, a three-day festival, will take place in Keller, TX town center (near Dallas/Fort Worth, TX) on May 30th, May 31st and June 1st. They anticipate having 35,000 people there! WOW! What leads that might bring! I am coordinating an effort to have Pampered Chef represented there. It is sponsored by the Keller Chamber of Commerce, see the website at http://www.kellerfest.com/default.aspx or check the Keller, TX Chamber of Commerce site.

Keller tends to be a high-income area and one of my Clustermates has had much luck with high-show sales at Keller area homes. It will also bring in other Dallas-Fort Worth area citizens!

The Friday, Saturday and Sunday festival will allow PC-ers to get lots of leads, bookings and more! And, it won't cost all that much. It's just $30.00 per 2-hour shift. That's if we fill all the slots. If we don't fill all slots, prices might go up a smidgeon.

They don't provide table, chairs or the tent. The chairs and table are easy to bring. I'm hoping someone will be able to direct me to a 10'x10' tent for us to use.

Let me know if you might be interested in participating. The money would need to get to me by May 20th, as it is due the 23rd.

Email me at [email protected] for available hours and other information.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Sounds like a great deal. If you just happen to have some tourists there from the Atlanta area be sure and send them my way ;)

Last edited:
I used to live near Keller, TX, but I am back in Ohio now. I miss Texas, alot :(

Meredith,

I've lived in the states of Michigan, Washington, Iowa, New York and Kansas. Although each has its beauty, I like Texas, most of the time. Now that it is getting to be 90+ degrees, I'm not quite so excited to live here. But, Keller is a good town to be near. Close to D/FW. Hope your day is pleasant where you are.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I would try to contact your director and uplines so that you can send an email out to all of them. Also, you might want to up your price to include rental of a tent and some sort of door prize that everyone can offer to get drawing slips.....

OOH TRISH! I'm VERY interested!!! I will PM you as well. I live in North Fort Worth so that's in my backyard!!! :) Would love to meet you!

Thanks for your interest, Sharon. I emailed you.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. How can I sign up to participate in the fair?

To sign up for the fair, simply visit our website and fill out the registration form. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with signing up.

2. Is there a fee to participate in the fair?

Yes, there is a small fee to participate in the fair. This helps cover the cost of organizing and promoting the event, as well as providing a professional and successful experience for all participants.

3. What types of vendors are you looking for at the fair?

We are looking for a variety of vendors, including food and beverage, handmade crafts, home goods, and more. If you are unsure if your business or products would be a good fit, please contact us for more information.

4. How will you ensure a high attendance at the fair?

We have a dedicated marketing team that will be promoting the fair through various channels, including social media, email marketing, and local advertisements. We also have a strong network of loyal customers and vendors who will help spread the word.

5. What safety measures will be in place at the fair?

The safety and well-being of our participants and attendees is our top priority. We will be following all local and state guidelines for COVID-19 protocols, such as social distancing, mask wearing, and increased sanitation measures. We will also have a limited capacity and staggered entry times to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PChefPEI