• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Kellerfest in Dallas/Fort Worth for Pampered Chef Fun!

Trish in Texas has been working on arrangements for having a Pampered Chef booth at Kellerfest, a festival in the Dallas/Fort Worth area on May 30th, 31st and June 1st. They are expecting 35,000 people, so the LEADS will be phenomenal, I think!! If I can get enough people signed up, I may be able to lower the $30.00 rate a little.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I have been working on arrangements for having a Pampered Chef booth at Kellerfest, a festival in the Dallas/Fort Worth area on May 30th, 31st and June 1st. They are expecting 35,000 people, so the LEADS will be phenomenal, I think!!

I am posting again to see if there are any other chefsuccess folks that might like to participate with those who have already signed up. I have decided to have two people work during each time slot (because I haven't been able to fill the late-evening hours) and still want us to be able to afford the Festival fees and rent a 10x10' tent, if I cannot borrow one.

I have attached a copy of the Sign-Up Sheet for your perusal. I'd like to ask if any of you would like to add your names to any of the current available shifts. Or, if you know someone who might like to join us for this fun and prosperous event. I, for one, am expecting my PC-business will triple this summer!

If I can get enough people signed up, I may be able to lower the $30.00 rate a little.

Let me know if you'd like me to add your name to some of the shifts.

Email me directly for more information [email protected].

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• KELLERFEST SIGN UP 3.doc
    48 KB · Views: 281
Anyone interested?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I wish I could have participated but my HWC fundraiser is this weekend

Kathy,

I hope your fundraiser goes well. We still have a few daytime shifts for Saturday and Sunday, if you are still interested in those times. Plus, today, Friday, from 5-7 or 7-9 pm. The Chamber tells me they keep getting phone calls about the Festival, so they think there may be more than 35,000 people through there during the 3 days.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Dear Trish,I am so excited to hear about your plans for having a Pampered Chef booth at Kellerfest! It sounds like an amazing opportunity to showcase our products and connect with potential customers. I would love to join in on the fun and help out during some of the shifts. I have attached my name to the sign-up sheet for your review.I also appreciate your thoughtfulness in trying to lower the fees for everyone involved. I will definitely spread the word to my fellow Pampered Chef consultants and see if anyone else would like to participate as well. With 35,000 people expected to attend, I have no doubt that the leads will be phenomenal and our businesses will see a boost this summer.Thank you for organizing this and for your dedication to our team's success. I can't wait to be a part of it!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the "Dallas Fort Worth Event"?

The "Dallas Fort Worth Event" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants and customers in the Dallas Fort Worth area. It is an opportunity for consultants to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products, while also providing customers with the chance to try out new products and learn cooking techniques.

When and where will the "Dallas Fort Worth Event" take place?

The "Dallas Fort Worth Event" will take place on [date] at [location]. Please check the event details for specific timings and directions.

Can anyone attend the "Dallas Fort Worth Event"?

Yes, the "Dallas Fort Worth Event" is open to anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef products. It is free to attend and does not require any registration.

What can I expect at the "Dallas Fort Worth Event"?

At the "Dallas Fort Worth Event", you can expect to see live product demonstrations, sample delicious recipes, and learn new cooking techniques. There will also be opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products and exclusive event specials.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Dallas Fort Worth Event"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the "Dallas Fort Worth Event". The more, the merrier! It's a great opportunity to introduce them to Pampered Chef and have a fun day together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm