• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for Navigating Email Orders as a New Consultant

In summary, AnaAna received an email from a person she does not know requesting a food chopper. AnaAna wrote back saying that she would be happy to order the chopper for her and mentioned the benefits of hosting a cooking show. AnaAna has not heard back from the person. John and AnaAna recommend following up in a few days with a phone call. If the person does not respond, then order the chopper for her.
ChefAna
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I am a new Consultant with 1 month under my belt and I have a question.

I received an email from someone I don't know requesting a food chopper. I wrote her back saying that I would glad to order the chopper for her and told her that I would need her particulars, address, pymt method.

The last thing I mentioned was the fact that she could get it for free by hosting a cooking show or catalog show.

I have not heard back from her. Do you think I scared her off with the host comment. Should I have waited until the chopper came in and when I delivered it mentioned the benefits of hosting a show?

The last thing that I want to be is pushy and now I think I missed a sale!

Thanks for your feedback.

Ana

Ana, do not sweat it. She may be a full time worker with 12 kids and may be busy right now and unable to answer you. Just be patient. If it is meant to be, you will get the order. As far as asking about hosting, you have to do that! It is part of who you are now as a consultant. Your recruiter did not, not ask you right? Well, asking is how we get business. 99% of all people who deal with you, whether it be for parties or products, knows this and expects is. So do not assume you lost a sale because she did not answer you right away. I had lady ask me in July about ordering a Mandoline. She finally got back to me two weeks ago. So be patient.

John is right. Just be patient.

How did you mention the cooking show? If you said something like "Did you know you could get this free if you hosted a party? Let me know if you want more information about this." you are fine. If you went on and on about all the benefits, etc. then you might have scared her off. If that's the case then just take it as a learning experience.

If she doesn't get back to you in a week or two - or when you have a show to put it on ready to go in - call or email her back and say "I'm just checking back with you. Did you want me to order that chopper for you?"

Thanks very much for your replies.

I really appreciate it. I'll shall wait and see.

Ana

I have found that not everyone checks their email 12 times a day (like me.....)

ChefLoriG said:
I have found that not everyone checks their email 12 times a day (like me.....)

LOL....yup and boy do I wish they did!

Definitely follow up in a few days with a phone call. She'll appreciate you following up to see if she does want to order or not. Do not worry about mentioning a show....as John stated, we have to ask. :)

What is an email order?

An email order is a type of order that is placed through email rather than through a traditional method such as a phone call or online form. This allows customers to conveniently place orders without having to pick up the phone or fill out a form.

How do I place an email order?

To place an email order, simply send an email to the designated email address provided by Pampered Chef. Include the items you would like to purchase, your contact information, and any other necessary details in the email. A representative from Pampered Chef will then contact you to confirm the order and process payment.

Is it safe to place an email order?

Yes, it is safe to place an email order with Pampered Chef. We take the necessary precautions to protect your personal information and use secure methods for processing payments. You can trust that your order will be handled safely and securely.

Can I make changes to my email order?

Yes, you can make changes to your email order as long as it has not been processed yet. Simply reply to the email confirmation you received from Pampered Chef with the changes you would like to make. A representative will then assist you with updating your order.

How long does it take for an email order to be processed?

The processing time for email orders may vary, but our goal is to process orders as quickly as possible. A representative will provide you with an estimated timeline for your specific order. If you have any urgent requests, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • tinawhite07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • Maya Bamer