• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Guys!!!!!! the $300 Order!!!!!

In summary, Phone sissy that I am, I never called the girl. BUT -- I woke to an email from her this morning saying she would like to host a show!! I am waiting til 9am to call her back but already emailed her back saying I'd be calling at 9!!! Carolyn is excited for the show and thinks she will have a great one.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Remember my $310 order placed on my website last week? Well phone sissy that I am, I never called the girl. BUT -- I woke to an email from her this morning saying she would like to host a show!! I am waiting til 9am to call her back but already emailed her back saying I'd be calling at 9!!!

Oh how awesome Carolyn:) I bet she'll have a great show!
Phone sissy, You? I can't imagine....last week you were talking about talking to strangers at the restaurant about PC;)

Wow, that is great! Good luck :)

lacychef said:
Oh how awesome Carolyn:) I bet she'll have a great show!
Phone sissy, You? I can't imagine....last week you were talking about talking to strangers at the restaurant about PC;)
I wasn't talking to those peopl eon the phone - LOL

WOW! That's great that she e-mailed you.. imagine if she hadn't but had been wanting to host one, just waiting to hear from you!

Good job Carolyn! I bet she will have an awesome show. Good luck to you.

Maybe she liked that you didn't seem like a vulture. Not that any of us are!:eek: But sometimes when a sales person calls it feels like they just want more and more. I like to be laid back too. I DO email a thank you when I can and wook call but I have a phone thing too... I wish I could make me call more. Need to add that to my resolutions. lol

Congrats!! I hope her personal order is a start of good things to come for you! Imagine if her friends order as much as she does!

dannyzmom said:
Remember my $310 order placed on my website last week? Well phone sissy that I am, I never called the girl. BUT -- I woke to an email from her this morning saying she would like to host a show!! I am waiting til 9am to call her back but already emailed her back saying I'd be calling at 9!!!

LOL...put a wig on, some funny glasses and place a towel over the phone and pretend YOU are a stranger, then talking to them on the phone wont feel so strange! :D

ROTFL!!! Darby, you are crazy!!!! In a good way of course.

Congrats! Did you ever find out what she was planning to do with all those APCS rods & crocks?

thechefofnorthbend said:
LOL...put a wig on, some funny glasses and place a towel over the phone and pretend YOU are a stranger, then talking to them on the phone wont feel so strange! :D

Too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

u 2!!!
BethCooks4U said:
Maybe she liked that you didn't seem like a vulture. Not that any of us are!:eek: But sometimes when a sales person calls it feels like they just want more and more. I like to be laid back too. I DO email a thank you when I can and wook call but I have a phone thing too... I wish I could make me call more. Need to add that to my resolutions. lol

I would've never thought you had a phone phobia!!!!

I don't mind calling, but, you and Carolyn that surpises me!!

Liz

Awsome!! At first I thought maybe it was somebody who wanted to turn around and put stuff on Ebay or something. Good for you hope her show is a big one!

That is FAB-U-LOUS!!!

I think you need to determine the type of correspondence your customer likes. I have people (including myself from other Direct selling companies) who ABSOLUTELY prefer email. They are a pain to get in touch with, don't like phone calls, etc. But if you email them - I get a response within hours, sometimes minutes. Not that I have a phone fear, but email gives them time to think it over, etc. I usually email, then if I don't hear from them in a few days (when I ask a specific question) then I call. For example, I'm trying to get ALL my February dates set - people who said they want to Host. I emailed my list and heard back from most of them. I only need to call 2 people who haven't responded. If not, I would have to make a dozen + calls! I think it's a neat "accountability" thing to - you can always put a "read reciept" on their email and know when or if they read it! Love that feature! Sorry for ranting...
Joanne

Joanne: Thats some great advice. I had one recruit that all we did was email! We didn't even get together until she came to our kickoff!

I am definitely an email kind of gal myself! ;)

chefkristin said:
I am definitely an email kind of gal myself! ;)

Absolutely-I'd take email over the phone anyday..

Related to You Guys!!!!!! the $300 Order!!!!!

What is the $300 order?

The $300 order is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where customers can receive a free gift with a purchase of $300 or more.

What are the requirements to qualify for the $300 order?

To qualify for the $300 order, the purchase must be made in a single transaction and must total $300 or more before tax and shipping charges.

What is the current free gift offered with the $300 order?

The current free gift offered with the $300 order may vary, but it is often a popular kitchen tool or product from Pampered Chef.

Can I combine multiple orders to reach the $300 requirement?

No, the $300 order must be made in a single transaction to qualify for the free gift.

How often does the $300 order promotion occur?

The $300 order promotion typically occurs a few times a year, but the timing may vary. Be sure to check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KellyRedHead