• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Online Pink Items per Request

In summary, Lisa received an email from a past guest who wanted to order a pink knife. She called the guest to clarify that the knife was for the Help Whip Cancer show, and the guest said she would check the outlet before ordering anything else.
babywings76
Gold Member
I sent out a Nibbles newsletter (myemaildesigns.com) informing my contacts of this being the last week the pink products are available. It said that they are available online only.So...I just got this e-mail. Amanda,
Please order me the knife for $5.50. Send me your name and address with the correct amount and I will send you a check. Could you please give Jennifer Xxxxx my order when it comes in ?
It took me by surprise because I know this is a previous guest, but for the life of me I was confused. The e-mail wasn't in reply to that newsletter and didn't mention or make reference to the pink products. Here's what I was thinking: Which knife was she referring to, what show was this for? Oh, I know...it's the pink knife! Then I went and looked up her history and recalled that she was an outside order on a past show. A guest at a show obtained this order for the benefit of the host.Okay, so now what do I do? Why didn't she just order it online and have it sent directly to her? Now I have to contact this other girl and relay it through her? It doesn't make sense. I wonder if I should call her or e-mail her back? Or should I just go on and order it the way she requested?

I personally would call her to clarify that it's the pink knife she wants and if so, tell her she can go onto your site and order it. If it's a matter of not wanting to use a CC on line (I've got people like that) then I'd tell her I'd need the money in my hand before the 30th so it can be ordered for her.

If it's a regular product, I'd see if she wants it added onto someone's show and add it onto one that's coming up.

HTH,

Lisa

It sounds like someone doesn't want to pay the extra shipping costs! You see, (at least in my case) they can get a "deal" out of you...

I would call her to clarify which knife (you're right, probably the pink one, but this is A+ Customer Service here..hehe) she would like and ask her if she had a chance to view it on your website.

Good luck and let me know what happens! (I never know quite how to handle these situations myself!)

Yes, it sounds like she went on the site, saw the shipping, and figured she could order through you an save on shipping costs. Some customers think we don't pay shipping for our orders, or she could think it might be something she can add to a show to reduce costs. Call her and clarify, and politely explain that the pink items are only available through the website with direct shipping. If she mentions the shipping, encourage her to check out the Outlet to see if there's something else she might like. It's $6.25 shipping until she hits $20.

Just realized I don't have her phone number. How does this e-mail sound for a reply?Thank you for your e-mail. I was going to call you, but realized I don't have your phone number. Are you referring to the pink knife that's one of the Help Whip Cancer pink items? If so, that item can be purchased through my website and it will get shipped directly to you. They are only available through online orders, so that is going to be the easiest route to take. If you don't wish to make a bank debit or credit card purchase online, an option would be to send me the check by Friday/Saturday and I could order it on your behalf and have it shipped to you. The knife is $5.50 + $.71 tax + $6.25 shipping, which comes to $12.46Shipping costs $6.25 until you hit $20 in items, so you could see if anyone else was wanting anything (whether it's a pink item, outlet item, or catalog item).
Do you think I should address the shipping price issue and ordering additional items?

I like it, except I would just encourage her to check the outlet herself, and not refer to anyone else wanting anything. I also wouldn't offer the option to send a check. It's just asking to create an issue where she sends the check but it doesn't get to you on time. I think better wording would be "My website has a secure ordering system, and accepts credit cards as well as Visa or MasterCard branded debit cards."

Okay, thanks for the feedback! :)

Hello there,Thank you for reaching out and expressing interest in the pink knife. I'm happy to help you with your order. However, I wanted to clarify that the pink products are only available for purchase online at this time. If you would still like to proceed with the order, I can certainly assist you with that.Alternatively, you can also place the order yourself on our website and have it shipped directly to you. This would save time and ensure that your order is processed promptly.Please let me know your preferred method and I will be more than happy to assist you further. Thank you for your support and have a great day!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I request pink items when ordering online?

To request pink items when ordering online, simply add a note in the "special instructions" section during checkout. You can specify which specific pink items you would like or simply request "all pink items".

2. Are all products available in pink?

No, not all products are available in pink. However, we do offer a wide variety of pink products on our website that you can choose from.

3. Is there an additional cost for ordering pink items?

Typically, there is no additional cost for ordering pink items. However, some limited edition or specialty pink items may have a slightly higher price. Please check the individual product page for pricing information.

4. Can I request a specific shade of pink for my items?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific shade of pink for your items. The color may vary slightly from what is shown on our website due to different screen resolutions and printing processes.

5. Can I return or exchange pink items?

Yes, you can return or exchange pink items just like any other product. Our standard return and exchange policy applies to pink items as well. However, please note that limited edition or specialty pink items may not be eligible for return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies