• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Hwc Items for Ourselves

In summary, to place an order for Pampered Chef items for yourself, visit the website and select the desired items, then proceed to check out by creating an account and providing shipping and payment information. Phone or email orders are not accepted for security reasons. Changes or additions cannot be made to submitted orders. Delivery usually takes 5-7 business days, but may be longer during peak seasons. Returns are accepted within 30 days for a full refund or exchange, but personalized or customized items are non-refundable.
kam
Staff member
So, not to be dense...but it is early for me.

If I want some of the HWC items, I need to log into my website and order ...right? I can't order through P3 or CC...

Should I order these as a customer or consultant? Is there any difference? My mom might want a few items and I would most likely put our order together so does it matter if it goes under her name (guest) or my name (consultant)? Also, she is a past host, does she get 10% off?

Thanks!

Are you even seeing the products on your PWS yet? I get through the first 2 screens & then NOTHING!

Thanks! I thought it was something I was doing wrong - want to see them!

I just read on another thread that tech support says that this will be up this afternoon.

So did anybody ever get the answer to the original question? My new recruit wants to order stuff but hasn't bought or earned her own web page yet. I can't see any way to order HWC items in P3. Am I missing something or does she have to go to a web page like any customer would?

She has to order them online, there's no way to get them through P3.

Thanks Ann! That's what I figured, but I was hoping that somebody was smarter than me & knew how to work around it. LOL

Hi there! You are correct, the best way to order HWC items is through your consultant website. As a consultant, you will have access to special pricing and promotions that may not be available to customers. However, if you are ordering items for yourself and your mother, you can place the order under her name and still receive the consultant discount. As for the 10% off for past hosts, that discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy shopping!

1. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef items for myself?

To place an order for Pampered Chef items for yourself, simply visit our website and browse our catalog of products. Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to check out. You will need to create an account and provide your shipping and payment information to complete the order.

2. Can I order Pampered Chef items by phone or email?

No, we do not accept orders over the phone or through email. To ensure the security of your personal information, all orders must be placed through our website.

3. Can I add items to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes or additions to it. If you wish to purchase additional items, you will need to place a new order.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Orders typically take 5-7 business days to arrive, but may take longer during peak seasons or for customized items. You can track the status of your order by logging into your account on our website.

5. What is your return policy for orders placed for ourselves?

If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef items, you may return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Items must be in their original packaging and unused to be eligible for a return. Please note that personalized or customized items are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg