• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Ordering Online..

In summary, to place an order online, go to the website, add items to your cart, and complete the checkout process. Changes cannot be made to an order after it has been placed, but you can cancel and create a new one. Once your order has been shipped, you can track it using the provided tracking number. Multiple forms of payment can be used for online orders, and there is a 30-day return policy in case of dissatisfaction. Contact customer service for return instructions.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I feel like I should know this, but I don't...

Can the past host place their order for the show online and order the host special with their order?

I have a past host that can't come to the show on June 2nd that booked from hers, and she wants to know if she can place her order online...I know she can, other than the host special....

she can order the special and then when you upload it to PP you just have to change it to the hostess code for the discount. Since her CC is not charged until you submit the show it will not affect the payment.

mscharf said:
she can order the special and then when you upload it to PP you just have to change it to the hostess code for the discount. Since her CC is not charged until you submit the show it will not affect the payment.

Okay - that's what I was thinking I'd have to do...thanks!

Related to Question About Ordering Online..

1. How do I place an order online?

To place an order online, simply go to our website and browse through our products. Once you have found the items you would like to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button. When you are ready to checkout, click on the shopping cart icon and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. However, you can cancel your order and place a new one with the correct items.

3. How can I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

4. Can I use multiple forms of payment for my online order?

Yes, you can use multiple forms of payment for your online order. During the checkout process, you will have the option to split your payment between two different methods, such as a credit card and a gift card.

5. What is your return policy for online orders?

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. Simply contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies