• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Ordering for Events: Can Guests Place Orders on Your Website?

In summary, guests can order online through the Pampered Chef website without needing to create an account. They can also use promo codes and track their order status online. The return policy allows for returns within 30 days via account or customer service.
Cindy_PC
I have a website but have not qualified yet. I added a party to my website and the host is able to organize her guest list and suck, but can the guest order for her show online?

Yes they can order on her show online. You just cannot get individual orders online.

How do they order when the link is not there for them to click?

Cindy_PC said:
How do they order when the link is not there for them to click?

When they view the "Our Products" link, there will be a link for ordering on the next page. Once they click that, they will be given a space to place the host's name.

The best way, though, is to send an email to your host from your PWS that has the direct link to your site which will then link to her show.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your question. Guests are able to order for a show online, as long as the host has set up a party on your website. The host can send out a link to the party and guests can easily shop and place orders directly on your website. This is a great way to make the ordering process convenient and efficient for both the host and the guests. I hope this helps and good luck with your qualifying party!

Can Guests Order Online?

Yes, guests can order online through the Pampered Chef website.

Do Guests need to create an account to order online?

No, guests do not need to create an account to place an order. They can check out as a guest.

Can guests use a promo code when ordering online?

Yes, guests can enter a promo code at checkout to receive any applicable discounts or promotions.

Can guests track their order status online?

Yes, guests can log into their account or track their order as a guest to check the status of their order.

What is the return policy for online orders?

Guests have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to return any unused or defective products for a full refund or exchange. They can initiate a return through their account or by contacting customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jackieblue