• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Set Up an Online Shop for Show Guests

Done!(and for Noora too...you guys are awesome!)Aw, thanks. I've learned so much over these 3 1/2 years as a consultant and it was mostly through all the helpful people here on CS! I don't know how I'd survive without this site!
Kjurich
Ok quick question I set up my personal website yesterday and I know the "shop online" isnt available yet cause I havent qualified yet, but can I still set up a show on there for show guests to shop for online show orders?

Yes, you just can't do registries or individual orders/outlet orders. I find it easiest to create the show in P3, check mark the box that says to create the show on my PWS, then synch P3. Then next time you're in your website assistant, you'll see the show.

babywings76 said:
Yes, you just can't do registries or individual orders/outlet orders. I find it easiest to create the show in P3, check mark the box that says to create the show on my PWS, then synch P3. Then next time you're in your website assistant, you'll see the show.

Thanks so much Amanda:thumbup:

Kjurich said:
Thanks so much Amanda:thumbup:

I for one, would like to just take a moment to say a big THANK YOU to Amanda. I've noticed that Kara and I are maybe in the same boat as returning consultants and trying hard to get a good start this time...and Amanda, you are always there with the answers and suggestions and comments and ideas! So...THANK YOU!!!

Angela

Pampered Angel said:
I for one, would like to just take a moment to say a big THANK YOU to Amanda. I've noticed that Kara and I are maybe in the same boat as returning consultants and trying hard to get a good start this time...and Amanda, you are always there with the answers and suggestions and comments and ideas! So...THANK YOU!!!

Angela

I couldnt agreed more Angela! :D:D

Pampered Angel said:

Angela

Make sure you click the little green button under her profile picture and information to give her kudos!

NooraK said:
Make sure you click the little green button under her profile picture and information to give her kudos!

Done!

(and for Noora too...you guys are awesome!)

Aw, thanks. I've learned so much over these 3 1/2 years as a consultant and it was mostly through all the helpful people here on CS! I don't know how I'd survive without this site! I like to help back as much as I can. :)

1. How do I create an online shop for my show guests?

To set up an online shop for your show guests, you will first need to log into your Pampered Chef consultant account. From there, click on the "My Shows" tab and select the show you want to create an online shop for. Under the "Invite Guests" section, click on the "Create Online Shop" button. This will generate a unique link that you can share with your show guests.

2. Can I customize my online shop for my show guests?

Yes, you can customize your online shop by adding a personal message and selecting the products you want to feature. You can also choose to offer special discounts or promotions exclusively for your show guests.

3. How do I share the link to my online shop with my show guests?

Once you have created your online shop, you can share the link with your show guests through email, text message, or social media. You can also copy and paste the link into your invitation or share it during your show presentation.

4. Can my show guests place orders through my online shop?

Yes, your show guests can browse and purchase products directly from your online shop. They will also have the option to create a personal account, which will allow them to save their information for future purchases.

5. How can I track orders placed through my online shop?

As a consultant, you will have access to a dashboard where you can view and track all orders placed through your online shop. You will also receive email notifications for each order, and you can track the status of each order through your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg