• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business and Organize Your Time: 2 Must-Have CD's for Success

In summary, the "Two Great Cd's to Order" set includes two CDs with recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations from top Pampered Chef consultants. It also comes with a digital version of the Pampered Chef catalog. The set is currently on sale for $19.99 and the recipes are not exclusive to Pampered Chef products. Anyone can purchase the set and the CDs are compatible with both Windows and Mac computers, as well as most CD and DVD players.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I just got done listening to 2 cd's I ordered on my last supply order. They are Booths Build Business and Get It Together: Time Management and Organization. GREAT tips in both! The time management and organization one is especially helpful for me. I have taken EVERY training available to us in this area, so, this was some stuff I actually hadn't heard explained the way it was. A few years ago, a speaker at Nationals said it took her 6 months to promote to director once she got organized. Like me, she had been in the business several years, but once she was organized, she promoted! I've been trying to find a system that works for me, and I think this one FINALLY will! Now, to implement it!

Anyway, order these cd's. They are worth every penny!

Thank you for sharing your experience with these CDs! It's always helpful to hear personal recommendations and success stories. I've been struggling with time management and organization myself, so I'll definitely consider ordering these. It's great to hear that the tips were explained in a way that you hadn't heard before - sometimes it just takes a different perspective to make things click. And wow, the fact that it only took 6 months for that speaker to promote once she got organized is really inspiring. I'll definitely be looking into these CDs, thanks again for the recommendation!

What is included in the "Two Great Cd's to Order" set?

The "Two Great Cd's to Order" set includes two CDs filled with recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations from Pampered Chef's top consultants. Each CD also comes with a digital version of the Pampered Chef catalog.

How much does the "Two Great Cd's to Order" set cost?

The "Two Great Cd's to Order" set is currently on sale for $19.99. This includes both CDs and the digital catalog.

Are the recipes on the CDs exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes on the CDs are not exclusive to Pampered Chef products. They feature a variety of dishes that can be made with or without our products.

Can I order the "Two Great Cd's to Order" set if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the "Two Great Cd's to Order" set is available for purchase to anyone. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to order them.

Are the CDs compatible with all devices?

Yes, the CDs are compatible with both Windows and Mac computers. They can also be played on most CD and DVD players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Bren706