• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can I Reactivate My Business in Time for My Sister's Order?

In summary, Lisa is considering submitting her show tomorrow even though she will be inactive for a few days. If she does not get orders by the end of September, she will go inactive for good. Elaine offers to submit for her, and if Lisa does not get orders by the end of September, she can take a leave of absence.
lisacb77
Okay, this takes a little explaining so please bear with me.

Some of you may have seen where I posted that right now, I can't maintain my business, doing shows etc. I announced to my customers I am going out of biz and even offered a discount this month. I had no sales last month so would need $200 this month to stay active.

I have $200 in sales, which is the good news. That will keep me active for a few more months and order samples. If I don't get orders again by the end of Sept, so be it.

Here is my question though. My sister is OK with me having her as the "host" so she can get the discount number. She really wants to order a piece of forged cutlery but can't afford at full price. Y'all know that is the host special for August.

So basically, if I submit the show tomorrow instead, she can order her knife. But I go inactive for a period of a few days, right? My notification email said submit by midnight tonight.

As I understand it, if I go inactive then reactivate with $200 in one month, all is restored but my career sales. Which is fine, I'm not near $15k and don't plan to pursue this actively again. If I can make my sister happy, and then still order supplies and samples in August, that would make everyone happy.

Am I figuring this right though? Appreciate your quick response as I have to decide in the next 3 hours!!

Yes, Lisa, you can submit tomorrow. Just make sure all your guest's specials will be August, too.
Yes, you lose your career sales, but you will be active again, and can order your samples.

You can sleep peacefully now :)

And, the nice thing about it is if you want to wait and make it a larger show, nothing will change if you do it later in the month.

I have a team member who is submitting right now for the first time in 13 months, and she will be active again. Pretty flexible company...

Oh that is a relief, thanks ladies! And that works well as I have one more friend that was thinking of ordering I haven't heard from, so I can drop her a line and tell her I'll be sending it in a few days then.

My sister was so happy to hear that! And that will buy me more time to get a few new catalogs to view and you never know.

Lisa,

You can ask for a retro active leave of absence. Just call HO and tell them that you are having challenges. This is something that you can read up about online. But, basically, they will give you an extra month if you are serious about your business and have had hurdles that you can get over. You can't do it all of the time, but it is there when you really need it. It sounds like now is the time for you.

good luck, Elaine

Oh! You have until the 14th or 17th to get this done. It does cost $25, if you get this done in time... which I think it is too late it would just be a leave of absence.

The August special is awesome! You should be able to book every day if you wanted!!

Good Luck!

Thanks Elaine, that was thoughtful of you to look that up for me. Unfortunately, my schedule doesn't allow me to do shows like I used to be, but that was great info to have and I'm sure it may have helped others too!

1. Can I reactivate my business if I haven't been active for a while?

Yes, you can reactivate your business at any time. Simply log into your account and update your information to get started again.

2. How long will it take for my business to be reactivated?

Your business will be reactivated immediately after you update your information and confirm your reactivation.

3. Will I still have access to my previous customers and orders?

Yes, all of your previous customers and orders will still be available to you once your business is reactivated.

4. Can I still earn commission on my sister's order even if I haven't been active?

As long as you are a consultant and your business is active at the time the order is placed, you will earn commission on your sister's order.

5. Are there any fees associated with reactivating my business?

No, there are no fees for reactivating your business. You will only be responsible for any applicable subscription fees or purchase requirements to maintain your active status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • JTurco
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies