• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Options for Inactive Consultants: Can They Still Host or Place Orders?

In summary, a consultant can order or host a show just like anyone else. If she is inactive she won't be able to place an order...it will have to be a show or an individual order in someone elses name.
yankfan24
Gold Member
I have a past host that became a consultant, but is now inactive (5 months), doesn't want to reactivate BUT wants to order or possibly have a show? Can she do that? How?

Sure she can! She can order or host just like anybody else.Not sure about the past host discount or booking benefit, though.

If she were to host a show and submit it under her own name, HO would probably audit it, and change it to "Consultant as Host" which would then reactivate her.

I believe there is a way to resign prior to the six months being up, and I would encourage her to call Career Solutions to find out the details, if she really, truly doesn't want to reactivate.

If she is inactive she won't be able to place an order...it will have to be a show or an individual order in someone elses name. But, is there a reason she doesn't want to be listed as active? If she isn't planning to work her business it won't make a difference, she will just be inactive again...but if she changes her mind she will still have her consultant status.

I take it she's done being a consultant and wants you to place the order or show? Yes she can do that. The rule is an upline consultant can not place an order on a consultants show to help them but if a consultant is done she can do a show or order with anyone she wants.

BethCooks4U said:
I take it she's done being a consultant and wants you to place the order or show? Yes she can do that. The rule is an upline consultant can not place an order on a consultants show to help them but if a consultant is done she can do a show or order with anyone she wants.

Thanks Beth. That's exactly what the deal is. She should have sent in a resignation, but didn't. Now, she still loves Pampered Chef and wants to order or even do a catalog show. We were just wondering since she's still technically inactive, but a consultant, how it would work if the show was submitted in her name or even if she just placed an order.

What is an Inactive Consultant Order?

An Inactive Consultant Order is an order placed by a Pampered Chef consultant who is no longer actively selling products. This allows them to still receive the consultant discount on their personal purchases.

How do I place an Inactive Consultant Order?

To place an Inactive Consultant Order, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and add items to your cart. At checkout, select the option for Inactive Consultant Order and enter your consultant ID and password to receive your discount.

What is the discount for an Inactive Consultant Order?

The discount for an Inactive Consultant Order is 20% off the retail price. This discount is applied to all products except for sale items and certain promotional items.

Can I still earn commission on an Inactive Consultant Order?

No, since you are no longer actively selling products, you will not earn commission on Inactive Consultant Orders. However, you will still receive the consultant discount on your personal purchases.

Is there a limit to the number of Inactive Consultant Orders I can place?

There is no limit to the number of Inactive Consultant Orders you can place. However, we encourage consultants to only place orders for personal use and not for resale or distribution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies