• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarification on Reactivation Policies

In summary, if your 6th month is April, you would need to submit a $150 show in April in order to be good to go.
JTurco
Gold Member
Hello. Hoping for a little clarification on reactivation policies. Due to a difficult pregnancy and delivery, I have not turned in a show since October. I am not concerned about the loss of career sales as I had previously lost them while my mom was battling cancer and had not reached $15000 again. I did not have a downline to be concerned about either. My question is since April is my 6th month inactive, would I need to purchase a new kit next month in order to reactivate? Considering I have no current supplies, and no longer have any inventory, I would actually prefer to buy a new kit than just place a $200
Order, but also don't want to wait much longer to get started again!

If April is month 6 you could submit a $150 show in April and you'd be good to go. If you don't do that you could come back on the returning consultant program for $25 (you'd get catalogs and I'm not sure what else too). Then you'd keep your consultant number and be under the same upline. Or, if you wanted to, you could buy one of the kits and start all over, even changing recruiters if you chose and you would be eligible for the new consultant rewards.So sorry to hear of your difficulties, I hope all goes well for you from here out!

Are you in Canada? I noticed you mentioned a $200 show.

Anyway...I took a look at the policy guide because I had a vague memory of asking for an extension. Looks like they have changed it a LOT - the US version is only for natural disasters & military, and you have to submit it in the 2nd month of inactivity. How would anyone know in the 2nd month they would need it by the 6th month, is my question? I might be reading it wrong. My advice is to email them & ask for an extension anyway. The worst that could happen is they say no.

Just do the least expensive option, and cuddle up that new baby!

Thanks ladies. I'm in the US. It's just been so long I had $200 stuck in my head! LOL
I'd rather buy the new kit and be eligible for rewards again, etc... I just wanted to be sure that I would be able to do that kn may. (If it was going to be longer I would just submit a show)

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out with your question about reactivation policies. I am sorry to hear about the challenges you have faced with your pregnancy and delivery, as well as your mother's battle with cancer. I hope you are doing well now and I am happy to hear that you are ready to get back into your Pampered Chef business.In regards to your question, as per our reactivation policy, if you have been inactive for more than 6 months, you will need to purchase a new kit in order to reactivate your account. This is to ensure that you have all the necessary supplies and materials to be successful in your business. However, since you have mentioned that you no longer have any inventory, purchasing a new kit would be a great option for you.I completely understand your eagerness to get started again and I assure you that we will do everything we can to support you in your journey. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am here to help in any way I can. Best of luck to you!

What is the purpose of Reactivation Policies?

The purpose of Reactivation Policies is to outline the steps that must be taken in order to reactivate an account or service that has been previously deactivated.

Why do accounts or services get deactivated?

Accounts or services may be deactivated due to inactivity, non-payment, or violation of terms and conditions.

What is the process for reactivating an account or service?

The specific process for reactivating an account or service may vary depending on the company or organization, but typically it involves contacting customer support, paying any outstanding fees, and agreeing to any necessary terms or conditions.

Is there a time limit for reactivating an account or service?

This will also vary depending on the company or organization, but there may be a certain time period in which an account or service can be reactivated before it is permanently deleted or terminated.

Are there any fees associated with reactivating an account or service?

Again, this will depend on the specific company or organization, but there may be fees associated with reactivation such as late payment fees or a reactivation fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • kam