• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is My Order? | Merrill Jacket on Back Order & Business Cards Missing

In summary, Melissa's customer service experience was not good. She ordered items from Merrill and her orders did not appear to be in the system. She called Merrill and was told that her order was on backorder. She was also told that her check had cleared for payment but her order for business cards and postcards was not in the system. She was told that the cards would be shipped tomorrow or the next day. She was then hung up on. She called again and was told that the cards would be shipped tomorrow or the next day. She was then told that the cards would be shipped the next day. She was then told that the cards would be shipped the next day.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I called yesterday to see where my order is and for the Jacket I ordered, it is on back order and should be shipped today. Thanks for the notice. For the business cards and postcards I ordered, they have no record of the order. My check has cleared for payment. UGH!!! Oh well, the lady I talked to was absolutely great. She took my order and they are going to re-enter it and ship it to me. If I get the other order, I can keep it too as a sorry. Here's hopping I get them both. I will be set on business cards for years :)

Hi Melissa - WAVING from Texas I am still trying to get my pics scanned in You and me with with the Dream Star LOL! I am so glad we fainally got to meet. (I am so glad I finally got home - another story)

I better check up on these guys. I still don't sde my sweater order keyed in. I sure wish they would tell you when they are shipping and give you a tracking number. I am also having to get my car magnets replaced because one is peeling.

Merrill's customer service sucks so bad. I called b/c I hadn't received my order but my cc was charged. I was told my sweater was on backorder. You know they received such a huge response, blah blah blah.

I told the woman that they KNEW they were our only option and they could have been much better prepared. And now that my stuff is on BO, THEY COULD HAVE FREAKIN' CONTACTED ME!!!!!!

I am fixin' to write up a nice long letter to Merrill and PC about this. The darn Merrill person on the phone didn't even apologize!

I had something backordered from them earlier in the year and never got notification. The rest of the order came, and the BO things wasn't even on the invoice. When I called about it, I was told, "Oh, yeah, there was a problem in production. They'll be shipped later." No idea how much later, just "later." They did include a set of note cards or something as an apology for the delay, but I would rather have had notice and been treated like my order mattered to them.

I agree - we give notifications to back orders so can other companies! I'm still waiting for them to find my order from conference (and I know I'm not the only one!)

I'm going to email their customer service. ONLY thanks to one of my consultants (THANKS GINA!) did I know that they had messed things up from conference. She encouraged me to call. I definitely did call yesterday....when I already received an order I placed online on Monday.

I called and all they told me was that the jacket I ordered was on backorder. "For a couple weeks." No exact date or anything. And I happen to know, also from Gina, that they never entered/LOST some orders from conference.

DEFINITELY call and check on your orders. Mine appeared to be in the system, but she said "Oh, it's on backorder." I asked if there was a way when I'd be notified when it's off backorder and/or when it'll be shipped. She said no. NOT good customer service!:mad:

I ordered 2 boxes of checks from them last year. They charged them and sent them. They called to see if I had received the first set and before I had a chance to call them back they charged me and sent me a second batch. It probably wouldn't have bothered but I hardly ever use those checks and now I have 2 sets with identically numbered checks.

I called yesterday to find out where my business cards are and she said well, um we had a problem due to production and they should be shipped tomorrow or the next day. I said well, that's not my fault and I really need my business cards so would they be able to send it out quicker? She said well I can check so I said Okay, thinking she would put me on hold and said Bye. She then hung up!:eek: I was so shocked so I'm calling now.

I did get some resolution - they had to contact me to get my cc # again - apparently didn't have the last 4 numbers and said my one coat was on b/o but they were expecting either today or tomorrow and would overnight it to me - so hopefully I will have it soon - my name badge is in production and will be overnighted as well when it's done. What they should do is give some % off your next order or free shipping to keep people happy (but oh well - probably not going to happen!)

I called today to check on my order. They didn't have it...couldn't find it anywhere. So, she reordered it and said it would be overnighted. I have received a cc invoice since I returned from conference and they had not charged me for the stuff I got at conference or the stuff that had to be ordered. So, I have to wait until I get my next statement to see if I have been charged...well, I could call the cc company. Anyway, it seems that nobody has received their orders from conference without calling and asking about it. Apparently they do not have a good system in place.

I wrote an email to customer service stating how disappointed I was in all of this. I tallied up that I"ve spent about $200 with them over the past month!!! I truly hope I hear from someone soon. And that they somehow compensate us because this is RIDICULOUS!!

Just a quick question.....did anyone else at any other wave of conference besides wave 1 order that chocolate colored (I almost said "covered"!) quilted jacket AND get it already?? It's ridiculous that I was in Wave 1 and ordered that AND it's on backorder already. Either they "lost" the order or never keyed it in (which I know has happened with others' orders) or they weren't prepared AT ALL to offer some of those clothing selections for sale at a conference that 9,000-12,000 consultants attend. I'd love to know who at the home office to speak to about this too. Any ideas???

Well it is certainly not a good sign that the magnet issue (defective coating) is posted on the order history but my sweater that I ordered at conference is not listed yet. I called in on the 7/24 the day the new products were released. This batch of magnets apparently had a little problem with the plastic coating but never had this problem with my earlier ones. I am getting a new set free.

Related to Where is My Order? | Merrill Jacket on Back Order & Business Cards Missing

1. Where can I find the status of my order for the Merrill Jacket?

You can check the status of your order for the Merrill Jacket by logging into your Pampered Chef account. From there, click on the "Orders" tab and you will be able to see the current status of your order.

2. Why is my order for the Merrill Jacket on backorder?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by your order for the Merrill Jacket being on backorder. This means that the item is currently out of stock and we are awaiting new inventory. Our team is working hard to restock this item as soon as possible.

3. Can I cancel or modify my order for the Merrill Jacket?

If you need to cancel or modify your order for the Merrill Jacket, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders may not be able to be modified or cancelled once they have been processed.

4. I received my order, but my business cards are missing. What should I do?

We apologize for any missing items in your order, including your business cards. Please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to send you a replacement set of business cards as soon as possible.

5. How long will it take for my order for the Merrill Jacket to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for your order of the Merrill Jacket will depend on your shipping address and the shipping method chosen at checkout. You can check the estimated delivery date for your specific order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
quiverfull7