• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose Who Haven't Received Their Merrill Order Yet...

In summary, the speaker had trouble with their order from conference wave 1 and had to fax it to Merrill for them to research and possibly re-enter. They also suggested others check with Merrill if they haven't received their orders yet. The speaker hopes that the issue will be resolved and advises keeping an eye on credit card statements.
Gina M
Gold Member
I just got off the phone with Merrill- they have no record of my order from conference wave 1 - Me and another consultant both have to fax our orders to them so they can research it - if they can't find it - they will enter it there - pain in the butt!! I'm off to Office Depot to fax - cause of course I have no fax machine! So if you haven't received your order yet - double check with them - it may not be in their system - we didn't get charged to our credit cards luckily but still where are these missing orders!! Must be at McCormick Place:)

Oh, I am sorry to hear that is happening! I hope they get it fixed for you! (and I hope they do something "extra" for their Mess-Up!!)

That's a bummer Gina! Who else got theirs lost? Hope it gets shipped overnight for the inconvenience!

Actually Karen didn't have hers entered either - I just went and faxed my order - I hope they didn't lose a whole bunch of them - but weird since Karen and I went within 10 minutes of each other.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your order from conference wave 1. It sounds like a frustrating situation to be in. I hope that Merrill is able to locate your order and get it processed for you. In the meantime, I suggest keeping a close eye on your credit card statements just in case. It's always better to be safe than sorry. I hope your trip to Office Depot goes smoothly and you're able to get your order faxed over quickly. Thank you for the heads up about checking with Merrill if others haven't received their orders yet. Hopefully, everything will be sorted out soon. Best of luck!

1. When should I expect to receive my Merrill order?

We strive to process and ship all orders within 2-3 business days. Shipping times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

2. What should I do if my Merrill order hasn't arrived yet?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will do our best to track down your order and provide an update on its status.

3. Can I cancel my Merrill order if it hasn't shipped yet?

If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, we may be able to cancel it for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a cancellation. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to cancel it.

4. What should I do if my Merrill order arrived damaged?

We apologize for any inconvenience if your order arrived damaged. Please contact our customer service team with a photo of the damaged item(s) and we will assist you with a replacement or refund.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my Merrill order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update the shipping address for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible with the updated address. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies