• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting on Merrill Order: Follow Up Needed

In summary, it is recommended to wait 2-3 business days before following up on your Merrill order. You can track your order online by logging into your Pampered Chef account. If you haven't received your order after 7 business days, you can contact customer service for assistance. Changes cannot be made to an order once it has been placed, but you can cancel and reorder with desired changes. Customer service can be contacted by phone, email, or live chat, and having your order number and details ready will help expedite the process.
pampchefrhondab
Anyone order recently from Merrill? If so, how long has shipping taken?

I ordered over a week ago and haven't received anything yet.

I'm going to call tomorrow and check on it.

Was it personalized items? Merrill shipping sucks cuz you never get notified that your order has shipped and you're never given tracking info!

Only a stamp was personalized.

I got an order recently, it just took a few days but I live in the same state as them and nothing personalized.

I haven't ordered recently, but when I did order (about 6 weeks ago) it took over 3 weeks before I got 1 of 2 packages....nothing personalized at all....and then over 1 1/2 weeks later was finally notified via email that the second package wouldn't be shipping because they were out of stock. I totally agree with DebbieJ that their shipping sucks because you have no way to track or view your order. They really need to step that up. WE JUST NEED ANOTHER VENDOR FOR AN OPTION!!!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe it took that long!! I guess I shouldn't start worrying yet!!

Mine took 3 days (Canada)

I'm going to call on Monday to check on the status. That will be almost 2 weeks!

1. How long should I wait before following up on my Merrill order?

Typically, we recommend waiting at least 2-3 business days before following up on your Merrill order. This allows enough time for processing and shipping.

2. Can I track my Merrill order online?

Yes, you can track your Merrill order online by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status and tracking information for your order.

3. What should I do if I haven't received my Merrill order yet?

If it has been more than 7 business days since your order was placed and you have not received it, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They can help track down your order and provide an update on the expected delivery date.

4. Can I make changes to my Merrill order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. However, if you need to add or remove items from your order, you can contact our customer service team to cancel the order and place a new one with the desired changes.

5. What is the best way to contact customer service for help with my Merrill order?

You can reach our customer service team by phone, email, or live chat. Please have your order number and details ready to help us assist you more efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefgurl
  • christy_c