• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Issues on Merrill Website: Help Needed!

In summary, there have been multiple reports of problems with ordering on the Merrill website. The issue seems to primarily affect users of the Firefox browser, although some have experienced it with Internet Explorer as well. Some have found success in placing orders while at a conference, while others have had to call or email Merrill for assistance. It is also possible that there have been errors with orders in the past, such as receiving unexpected items or not receiving expected items. Overall, the website appears to be frustrating and unreliable for many users.
lissahope26
Anyone else have this problem:

I can never order on the Merrill website. When I get to the page for shipping, it freezes. This has been happening since I started in Jan. I never ordered anything from it because of it but now I need some things. I sign out and in, it still does it.

Any suggestions?:mad:

Do you use Firefox? You have to use IE.

What browser are you using? Supposedly their site works with Firefox, but many people have reported problems when trying to order using Firefox.

This happened to me for a while as well. Then all of a sudden it started working again. Can't really tell you why, they said it had to do with my browser, but I didn't change anything when it started working again. I would call or email them and ask. Good luck - it sure is frustrating!

I called them and they said I have to use internet explorer.

Thanks!

I just had that problem too...dh installed firefox & I couldn't figure out why the page was just sitting there, so I called in my Merrill order instead.

Another Merrill issue...don't laugh at me....

I got my Merill order from Conference yesterday, and I got the calendars, new business cards, host packet envelopes, and, um....these rolls of little stickers about 1" round that have the PC logo on them...I feel so stupid--what are these and why would I have bough them?

I've had problems with Merrill when using Firefox. And had the same problems when using IE, so go figure :) I ended up placing my order while at NC. Oh, and I did succeed in placing an order online with them, using Firefox ... back in December or January.

I would guess it's possible you didn't buy them. Do you still have your receipt? Did you buy them? I've heard they have messed up things this year and last year. I have those, but I used them if I was mailing the mini catalog in the mail, you can use those to seal the edge. Was that maybe why you might have bought them? Maybe they were a freebie?

I have those, but I used them if I was mailing the mini catalog in the mail, you can use those to seal the edge. Was that maybe why you might have bought them? Maybe they were a freebie?

I probably bought them to mail the mini's--thanks! I just don't remember it. They were on my packing slip--I'll check my receipt. I feel pretty stupid.

I have problems with Firefox and Merrill, too. I had to secretly order at work... shhhh

I get frustrated with their site too, because not all their products show up for me.....just as well, I don't need to buy anything! :rolleyes:

And, I use IE.

1. What do I do if I can't log in to my account on the Merrill website?

If you are having trouble logging in to your account on the Merrill website, please try resetting your password or contacting customer service for assistance.

2. How do I cancel or change an order on the Merrill website?

To cancel or change an order on the Merrill website, please contact customer service as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with any changes or cancellations.

3. Why is my order not showing up on the Merrill website?

If your order is not showing up on the Merrill website, it could be due to a technical issue. Please contact customer service for assistance in resolving the issue.

4. How do I track my order on the Merrill website?

To track your order on the Merrill website, log in to your account and go to your order history. From there, you should be able to see the status of your order and any tracking information available.

5. What do I do if I received the wrong item or my order is missing items?

If you received the wrong item or your order is missing items, please contact customer service immediately. They will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the correct items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bec5287
  • Kelly8