• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experiencing Ordering Issues with Merrill's Site?

In summary, the customer service rep at Merrill told the person that had the same problem as the person writing the summary that they should try a different browser. The person then found out that they needed to turn off their virus protection in order to use IE and then found out that their order had shipped.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Has anyone else had problems with ordering on Merrill's site? I've been trying to order just a few little things for the past couple of months, but every time I get to the "shipping" page, it just starts cycling and times out on me! I just give up each time, but now I really need some stuff for "rewards" for my team and I want to have them for my next meeting. Not sure what is going on!! Any ideas (other than contacting their customer service, which I've done and am waiting for). :confused:

I had problems, so I called them. Turns out it's because I use Firefox as my browser. You need to use IE. If that isn't your problem, then I'd suggest putting the stuff you want to order into your cart, then sign out of Merrill and call them. They can pull up your cart and finish the order for you.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!! That is TOTALLY the problem! I use Firefox, too! Ugh - I hate IE, but I guess I'll "suffer" through it to place my order. Thanks so much!! :)

I had the customer service rep at Merrill dying from laughter when she suggested I use IE and I replied with "Now I'm going to have to dig out my PC password".

Debala715 said:
I had the customer service rep at Merrill dying from laughter when she suggested I use IE and I replied with "Now I'm going to have to dig out my PC password".

Oh, that's right!! Luckily, I have mine memorized. Too funny! :D

Same problem here...the ONLY time I use flawed IE is for Merrill. How foolish of them.Firefox rules!

I had the same problem, but that's usually a good place to start. Try a different browser. In fact, PC didn't work quite right for awhile with Firefox (with pics and such showing up)! I'm so glad it does now!

Oh...and I just got my order today (minus the jacket with is b/o'd...:cry:).

Okay... so tell me why Firefox is superior... I keep hearing this and I'll switch if someone tells me why I want to... :) and when someone tells me HOW!

I use IE and that isn't my problem-it is my virus protection...I actually hve to turn it off and then log into Merrill and then it works every time. Go figure! I discovered it kind of by accident one day, but hubby said PC was of course secure, so it would be ok to do it this way, I just think it is ridiculous to have to...

Jules711 said:
I had the same problem, but that's usually a good place to start. Try a different browser. In fact, PC didn't work quite right for awhile with Firefox (with pics and such showing up)! I'm so glad it does now!

Which jacket is b/o'd? I ordered the black pullover on Sunday and haven't heard anything...

chefliz said:
I use IE and that isn't my problem-it is my virus protection...I actually hve to turn it off and then log into Merrill and then it works every time. Go figure! I discovered it kind of by accident one day, but hubby said PC was of course secure, so it would be ok to do it this way, I just think it is ridiculous to have to...

That's what I do too.......

Jules711 said:

I would also like to know which jacket is on back order. My parent's just order me the full zip jacket and full zip cardigan for my birthday.

I also used my birthday $$ from my MIL to get the tote w/ribbons.

Can't wait to get them. :)

If you look, the post about the jacket being B/Oed was from April.

chefann said:
If you look, the post about the jacket being B/Oed was from April.

OH! Duh!
Thanks ann, gee, where we would be w/o you??
Wondering where our jackets are? LOL

1. Why am I having trouble placing an order on the Merrill website?

There could be a few reasons why you are experiencing difficulties with your order on the Merrill website. It could be due to technical issues, internet connection problems, or an error on the website. We recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies, checking your internet connection, and trying again. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. How do I change or cancel an order I placed on the Merrill website?

If you need to make changes or cancel an order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders are processed quickly and may already be in the shipping process. Our team will provide you with further instructions on how to proceed.

3. I received the wrong item in my order. What should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience if you received the wrong item in your order. Please contact our customer service team, and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We may ask you to provide a photo of the incorrect item for verification purposes.

4. How can I track my order on the Merrill website?

To track your order, log into your account on the Merrill website and go to the "My Orders" section. There, you will find the status of your order, as well as a tracking number if your order has been shipped. If you did not create an account on our website, please check your email for a shipping confirmation with a tracking number.

5. I am having trouble logging into my account on the Merrill website. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging into your account on the Merrill website, please try resetting your password. If that does not work, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We may also recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies or trying to log in using a different device or internet browser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003