• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Web Site Clicks with PWS: Essential Training for Consultants

In summary, the PWS will be able to track what links people have clicked on in the newsletters that are sent out by the system, but it won't be available until the newsletters are sent out on August 23.
Polliewiggle
Hello, I am a new consultant and just recently got my PWS. In my first Cluster meeting they were talking about how you can track what items people are clicking on in your web site....like does one person every day keep looking at the "join us" section, maybe another keeps looking at the "host specials for Sept". They said I am suppose to be able to see all of this but I can't find this information any where. Is there a training course for the web site and functionality?

Please help!
:confused:

This feature is available on the enewsletter that is going to be available at the end of August. It is an additional cost for PWS subscribers. It sounds like a cool feature.

CUSTOMER eNEWSLETTER
Set Up Your eNewsletter Beginning Monday!PWS subscribers! You can have a beautifully designed, engaging and informative eNewsletter sent to your customers on your behalf every month. It's so easy! Monday, Aug. 2 through Sunday, Aug. 22Use the PWS Assistant to:Set up your contact list
Personalize your newsletter with your photo and a personal message
Monday, Aug. 23
We'll send the September eNewsletter to your contacts on your behalf!
Every fourth Monday of the month
A new eNewsletter will be sent to your contacts. You can change your contact list, personal message and photo every month, or keep it as is.

Thank you very much for the response!

That's what we are here for Polliewiggle! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family!

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's an additional cost for this newsletter. The cost of the PWS is going up, though.There's an additional cost for Directors (or maybe Team Leaders) and above who want to be able to send newsletters via their PWS to the consultants under them.

raebates said:
I could be wrong, but I don't think there's an additional cost for this newsletter. The cost of the PWS is going up, though.

There's an additional cost for Directors (or maybe Team Leaders) and above who want to be able to send newsletters via their PWS to the consultants under them.

You're RIGHT, Rae. :D

There is no additional cost for the E-Newsletter.

Team Leaders and above can subscribe to an enhanced version, which allows you to send out individual emails and cluster newsletters from CC.

I was reading the dollar amounts and didn't see the NEW to Personal part. Yeah! I was actually willing to pay extra.New to Personal Web Sites?
• Subscribe by Aug. 31 for the best price:
• $8 per month for a 12-month subscription
• $9 per month for a 6-month subscription
• After Sept. 1:
• $10 per month for 12-month subscription
• $11 per month for 6-month subscription

Hi, me again. I am still unable to find any place that lets me know what things people are looking at on my web site? Maybe I have completely misunderstood this function. I would really like it if there was an online training course on using the web site and its functionality.

Polliewiggle said:
Hi, me again. I am still unable to find any place that lets me know what things people are looking at on my web site? Maybe I have completely misunderstood this function. I would really like it if there was an online training course on using the web site and its functionality.

It won't even be available until the newsletters are sent out on August 23. It tracks what links people have clicked on in the newsletters that are sent out by our PWS.

But you are right about an online course for that..there really should be one for the PWS. Although, all it really takes is playing around with the site for 10 minutes to figure it out. The reason you can't find what you're looking for regarding the tracking tools is that they aren't there yet.

1. What is a Web Site Click Monitor?

A Web Site Click Monitor is a tool that tracks and records the number of clicks or interactions on specific links or buttons on a website. It allows website owners to analyze and understand the behavior of their website visitors.

2. How does a Web Site Click Monitor work?

A Web Site Click Monitor uses a unique tracking code or JavaScript to monitor and record the clicks on designated links or buttons. When a visitor clicks on these links, the tracking code captures the information and sends it to the monitoring tool, which then generates a report for the website owner.

3. What are the benefits of using a Web Site Click Monitor?

A Web Site Click Monitor can provide valuable insights into the effectiveness of a website's design, layout, and content. It can help identify which links or buttons are most popular and which ones are not getting enough clicks. This information can then be used to make informed decisions on how to improve the website's performance.

4. Is a Web Site Click Monitor easy to use?

Yes, a Web Site Click Monitor is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Most monitoring tools have a simple interface and can be integrated with a website without requiring any technical expertise. They also provide comprehensive guides and support to help users get started.

5. Can a Web Site Click Monitor track clicks on external links?

Yes, a Web Site Click Monitor can track clicks on external links as long as the tracking code is properly installed on the website. This can be useful for tracking the effectiveness of advertisements or affiliate links on a website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mtayloruh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mtayloruh
  • casescafe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • tinat51796