• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customize Your PWS with Personal Images for More Impactful Specials

In summary, Amanda is unhappy with the images that are currently available on the PWS for the upcoming specials. She would like to see more product photos, preferably ones that are larger so that they can be easily seen.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I am updating my PWS for the upcoming specials and I hate, hate, hate the images they make available. Is there a way to incorporate your own images? For example, MONEY for my Join My Team link? I don't want jewelry or the Caped Team Wahoo icon.

Yes. You can save an image to your desktop and then upload it. When you are in the screen with all of the images, at the very TOP of that page, you see "Image Upload" and a big "1", "2", "3". Follow those instructions.

Yeah- I never quite understood some of the pictures they put on the screen lately- the jewelry, and "bling". :confused: That's not exactly the first thing people thing of for a reason to join the company.....that's a perk later!

you think they would put some bamboo as options....or even cookware! it frustrates me so much! lol

When I talked to a tech support guy a month or so ago, as a side note to what I was calling about I did mention to him the lack of appropriate pictures to go with all the suggested sayings. I also asked if they could please always have a picture of the kits in there, so that we could at least use that if they don't want to always be updating the recruiting promotion picture. But a recruiting promotion picture sure would be nice from time to time. ;) I wonder if that will be improved with the new website.

You can upload your own images, but they have to be a certain size. I've only gotten it to work once or twice. Most times it won't accept them, saying the file images are too large. And I'm clueless as to how to make them smaller.

babywings76 said:
You can upload your own images, but they have to be a certain size. I've only gotten it to work once or twice. Most times it won't accept them, saying the file images are too large. And I'm clueless as to how to make them smaller.

That's always been my problem. I tried to do a clip art of money and it wouldn't accept it either.

I tried an image, and of course it didn't have an issue. When you search for an image, try saving the smallest version. For example- I did a google search for "clipart money". I right clicked on a little sketch-dude holding a giant money bill. I saved it to my computer. Then uploaded it on my PWS. This one didn't have a problem. I suspect because I didn't click on the link TO that image. When I did that and saved that version- it was 5x the size. Sometimes you can "open" the image on your computer, and depending on your application, it may have an option to reduce the size. It varies- and usually I find things like that just by playing around with the options till I see something (or search "help" or "index").
images

Here is the image I was able to upload to my PWS without editing.

Where I ran into trouble was when I'd take a cropped screen shot of the current promotions and tried uploading those. Any ideas on how to reduce their size?

Amanda, you have to take it into a photo editing program to do that. I use an old 2006 version of Microsoft Digital Image. I can drag the corner of the photo, make it smaller, then resize the canvas to fit the object & re-save. It's super easy if you have the right software to do it! LOL

They used to offer so many more product photos--I was thinking I was alone in my disappointment of the lack of photos. So many other things about our websites are so easy and nice to have--I wonder why they have discontinued putting up all the photos. Not all of us are so computer savy to copy from other places (at least I speak for myself).

gailz2 said:
They used to offer so many more product photos--I was thinking I was alone in my disappointment of the lack of photos. So many other things about our websites are so easy and nice to have--I wonder why they have discontinued putting up all the photos. Not all of us are so computer savy to copy from other places (at least I speak for myself).

HAHA..I thought I was the only one. I guess I was wrong.

Personally I hate the idea of having to cut and paste and crop and re-size, etc JUST to get a picture of the bamboo slotted spoons or cookware or whatever coincides with the current month guest/host specials. I have fought with it constantly, but this time around when there were literally NO pictures that even remotely went with the subject matter, I thought I'd ask if I was the only one that was slightly aggravated. I'm hoping that with the new website being launched that this will make my life much easier!

If it's a PC product photo you want, go to the website - and find the product in the online shopping. Save the SMALL image (the one on the page listing everything in a category) to your computer and you should be able to upload that one. That's how I do it for products. No resizing has ever been needed when I do that.Just don't click on the product to go to it's info page and save the big picture...that will be too big. Use the "thumbnail" photos.It is sad that we have to do that though, but that's the only way I know how to do it.

1. Can I upload my own images on Pws?

Yes, you can upload your own images on Pws. Simply click on the "Upload" button and select the image you want to upload from your device.

2. How many images can I upload on Pws?

There is no limit to the number of images you can upload on Pws. However, we recommend uploading high quality and relevant images to enhance your portfolio.

3. Can I edit my own images on Pws?

Yes, you can edit your own images on Pws. Our platform offers basic editing tools such as cropping, resizing, and adding filters to enhance your images.

4. Are there any restrictions on the type of images I can upload on Pws?

Pws has a strict policy against inappropriate or offensive content. Therefore, we do not allow the upload of images that contain nudity, violence, or any other explicit or offensive material.

5. Can I delete my own images from Pws?

Yes, you can delete your own images from Pws. Simply go to your profile and click on the image you want to delete. Then, click on the "Delete" button to remove it from your portfolio.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom