• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Images for Flyers/Newsletters

In summary, to access product images for flyers/newsletters, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account, go to the "Marketing" tab, and click on "Product Images." These images should be high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) and saved as either a JPEG or PNG file, and free of watermarks or logos from other companies. You are allowed to edit the images for promotional purposes, but not alter the product design. The images can also be used on social media, following the necessary guidelines and disclosures. If a specific product image cannot be found, consult the support team for assistance.
lisasfuncooking
I see what a great job everyone does on newsletters and outside order forms.
I do use tastytidbits for my newsletters and love it. But sometimes I like to create my own flyer/invitation. I like to include pictures of new products and make it very personal to each show I do. My question is, where do you get the pictures from? Sometimes I copy and paste them from the images when I am updating my web site. And just use those. But I feel like I am limited to the picture and size. I want to include a picture of the new cool and serve that shows the different ways you could change it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I just go to my website, view the catalog and then copy and paste the images to my desktop. Then I just drag them into my documents or add them to my photo gallery on iContact. If you go to the PWS assistant, you can go to where you view their photo gallery. Then you can take the small image, or click on it to view the larger one, and then take both those sizes.

Thank you! I clicked it. I will try it tomorrow. Right now I have been in the car for 7 hours,
picking up my daughter from college. So reading it now makes no sense. A good night sleep and I will figure it out.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have been using tastytidbits for your newsletters. It's a great tool for creating professional and eye-catching newsletters. As for creating your own flyers and invitations, it's always nice to add a personal touch to your shows. When it comes to finding pictures for your flyers, there are a few options you can explore. First, you can check out the official Pampered Chef website. They have a section specifically for consultants where you can find high-quality images of new products and recipes. Another option is to use the images from the product descriptions on your consultant website. You can also take your own pictures of products and use them in your flyers. If you want to include a picture of the new cool and serve, you can try taking a picture of it from different angles to show its versatility. You can also use a photo editing software to create a collage of different pictures showcasing the different ways it can be used. I hope these suggestions help! Happy creating!

1. How can I access product images for flyers/newsletters?

To access product images for flyers/newsletters, simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "Marketing" tab. From there, click on "Product Images" and you will be able to browse and download high-quality images of our products.

2. Are there specific image requirements for flyers/newsletters?

Yes, there are specific image requirements for flyers/newsletters. All product images should be high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) and saved as either a JPEG or PNG file. The images should also be clear and free of any watermarks or logos from other companies.

3. Can I edit the product images for flyers/newsletters?

Yes, you are allowed to edit the product images for flyers/newsletters as long as they are used for promoting Pampered Chef products. However, please refrain from altering the colors or design of the products themselves.

4. Can I use the product images for flyers/newsletters on social media?

Yes, you can use the product images for flyers/newsletters on social media platforms to promote Pampered Chef products. However, please make sure to follow our social media guidelines and include the necessary disclosures when posting.

5. What should I do if I cannot find a specific product image for my flyer/newsletter?

If you cannot find a specific product image for your flyer/newsletter, please reach out to our consultant support team for assistance. They will do their best to provide you with the image you need in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • pcheframsey