• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Customer Email Newsletters: Tips and Ideas

In summary, sending out customer email newsletters once a month is ideal to keep subscribers engaged without overwhelming them. These newsletters should include a mix of promotional and informative content, as well as visually appealing images and graphics. To grow your subscriber list, offer incentives and promote your newsletter on social media and your website. The success of your newsletters can be measured through metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
pcchefmom
Gold Member
Needing suggestions on customer email newsletters. Does anyone use a service to make theirs or do you make your own? My old hospitality director would pass them along, but not anymore. So I am at a loss as to what to do. I just would like something simple to start with.

Re: NewslettersI use Joy's Tasty Tidbits (tastytidbits.net) it looks great and I get a lot of positive feedback from my customers! You have a few options of service but if your just starting out I would do the cheapest one where you forward the newsletter yourself, as your contact list grows you can upgrade your service.

Re: NewslettersTasty Tidbits is the best.... Tell Joy I sent you!

Re: NewslettersI do my own. 2 -3 recipes, helpful tips or hints, host and guest specials, info. or ordering from website and outlet ordering, announcement on website winner & reminder to enter monthly drawing at website. It is not too fancy, but when I ask everyone wants me to keep them coming. Sometimes I have pics & other times not. Some of my contacts cannot get e-mail w/pics.

Re: NewslettersThe one from Tasty Tidbits, do you just attach it to an email or is actually in the body of the email. I can't figure it out!!

Re: NewslettersYou forward it. It IS the body of the email.

1. How often should I send out customer email newsletters?

The ideal frequency for sending out customer email newsletters is once a month. This ensures that your subscribers don't feel overwhelmed by too many emails, but also allows you to stay top of mind and keep them engaged.

2. What type of content should I include in my newsletters?

Your newsletters should include a mix of promotional content, such as new products, sales, and special offers, as well as informative and educational content that adds value to your subscribers. This could include recipe ideas, kitchen tips, and product usage suggestions.

3. How can I make my newsletters visually appealing?

Use eye-catching images and graphics to break up the text and make your newsletters more visually appealing. You can also use a consistent color scheme and branding to create a cohesive and professional look.

4. How can I grow my email newsletter subscriber list?

One way to grow your subscriber list is to offer a discount or freebie in exchange for signing up. You can also promote your newsletter on your social media channels and website, and encourage current subscribers to share with their friends and family.

5. How do I measure the success of my newsletters?

You can track the success of your newsletters by monitoring metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. These metrics will give you insight into how engaged your subscribers are and how effective your newsletter content is at driving sales and conversions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pam6170
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • mrssyvo