• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Tips for Sending Customer Newsletters - Expert Advice

In summary, Constant Contact is a great email service that offers a lot of templates and options for newsletters.
Pam6170
Does anyone send there customers email newsletters?? If so can you give me some tips on how??

I use Constant Contact to send mine. I used to send them straight from my regular email program, but with over 200 people on my newsletter list, it was getting a little unweildy.

I signed up through 123byrequest.com She sends 3 styles of newsletters out every month. All you do is plug your info in, delete anything you don't want to use, add what you do and send. I do still use my regular email account. I have different groups set up in my email with about 20-25 addresses in each and send them a group at a time. I haven't had a chance to check out anything like Constant Contact but LOVE not doing my newsletter myself any more. So much easier to pay someone else to do it!

I use Constant Contact. I love it. I have almost 300 contacts and can add new ones after the show. It keeps track of when & whom the email was opened and if there were any direct links to pws.

I use Constant Contact too. I've had a lot of compliments on my emails and much more responses. I love that I can see how many people opened it and what the clicked on. I now KNOW what makes people open and email and what they love to see. MOSTLY...the OUTLET!! $600 in orders this month pretty much from an EXTRA email I sent this month!!!

I know this is a silly question, but what is consultant contact?

Constant Contact is a company that provides email services. When you sign up for an account, you can make mailing lists (I've got one for customers, one for past hosts, one for my team, one for my Director's team, etc.). They have a LOT of templates for emails, or you can paste in HTML for a newsletter that you get from a subscription service. The nice thing about Constant Contact is that your notes go individually to each subscriber, are from your email address (not some funky redirector), and they have agreements with most major internet providers, so your notes aren't trapped as spam. They also have tracking tools so you can see who opened the note and what they clicked on.

okay those of you who are using constant contacts are you using the survey also?

thanks
kim

I'm not, because I wouldn't use it enough to justify the additional expense. Although it would be fun to have surveys for new product suggestions, favorite theme shows, etc.

There are quite a few survey sites out there that are free... I have used Survey Monkey and Question Pro, and one other I can't remember right now... none of them are paid. You are usually limited to how many you can send -- I just send the same survey multiple times and tally up the results manually.

1. How do I sign up to receive Pampered Chef newsletters?

To sign up for Pampered Chef newsletters, simply visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving our newsletters.

2. How often will I receive newsletters from Pampered Chef?

Our newsletters are typically sent out on a monthly basis, but may vary depending on holidays and special promotions. We strive to keep our customers informed and up-to-date on the latest Pampered Chef news and products.

3. Can I customize the content I receive in the newsletters?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to customize the content in our newsletters. However, we do try to provide a variety of information and promotions to appeal to all of our customers.

4. Can I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef newsletters at any time?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also manage your subscription preferences by logging into your Pampered Chef account and adjusting your settings.

5. Will my personal information be shared with third parties if I sign up for newsletters?

No, we take the privacy of our customers very seriously and will not share your personal information with any third parties. Your email address will only be used for the purpose of sending Pampered Chef newsletters and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom