• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Newsletters to Customers: Attachments or Embedding?

In summary, there are various options for sending newsletters to your customers, including using an email marketing platform or sending as an attachment, and it's important to consider the best approach for your specific audience and goals.
jrb0328
I want to send newsletters to my customers. How do I go about doing this? Do I send it as an attatchment or is there a way to embed the images directly into an email?

I have tried doing both. I feel that people are more likely to look at the newsletter if it is in the body of the email & not an attachment. BUT I really don't know for sure that is just my guess. I have sent 2 months as attachments just b/c I couldn't get them to look right copy into my email & this months I did in the body of the email.

I know a lot of people are leary of opening an attachment b/c of viruses people start w/them. Hope that helps you some.

There are a few different ways you can go about sending newsletters to your customers. One option is to use an email marketing platform, such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact, which allows you to create and send newsletters with embedded images directly to your subscribers' email addresses. These platforms also provide tools for managing your email list and tracking the success of your campaigns.Another option is to send the newsletter as an attachment. This can be done by creating the newsletter as a PDF or Word document and attaching it to an email. However, keep in mind that some email providers may flag attachments as spam, so it's important to make sure your recipients are expecting the attachment and that it is relevant to them.If you do choose to send the newsletter as an attachment, it's a good idea to also include a brief summary or teaser in the body of the email. This will entice your customers to open the attachment and read the full newsletter.Overall, using an email marketing platform is typically the most effective and professional way to send newsletters to your customers. It allows for better design and customization, as well as providing analytics to track the success of your campaigns. However, sending a newsletter as an attachment can also be a viable option, as long as it is done in a thoughtful and relevant manner.

1. Can I include attachments in my newsletters?

Yes, you can include attachments in your newsletters. Pampered Chef recommends using PDF files for any attachments as they are easy to open and can be viewed on any device.

2. How do I attach a file to my newsletter?

To attach a file to your newsletter, click on the "attachments" button in the newsletter editor. From there, you can choose the file you want to attach from your computer.

3. Is it better to embed files or attach them?

This depends on the type of file and the size. If you are sending a large file, it may be better to attach it instead of embedding it. However, if the file is small, embedding it may be more convenient for your customers.

4. Can I embed videos in my newsletters?

Yes, you can embed videos in your newsletters. Pampered Chef recommends using a video hosting platform like YouTube or Vimeo and then embedding the video link in your newsletter.

5. Will my customers be able to open attachments on their mobile devices?

Yes, attachments can be opened on mobile devices. However, it's important to keep in mind that some attachments may not be compatible with all devices. Pampered Chef recommends testing the attachment on different devices before sending out the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jenf