• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We may be able to send newsletters from PWS

newatthis

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2008
I talked to tech support today and asked if there was an easier way to manage contacts in hotmail and PWS and P3. He told me to send a request in for a blank template on the emails that we can send out from PWS. The more requests they receive - the more likely they are to add it. This way we can send out our monthly newsletters thru our PWS. Send your requests to [email protected].

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
That doesn't help with the amount that goes to spam or never gets received by the contacts.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
That doesn't help with the amount that goes to spam or never gets received by the contacts.

Exactly.

Until they can come up with a way so that my contacts actually receive emails sent from my website, I won't be using that "feature".

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Yep, I agree with the others.

The other thing is that right now there is no way of seeing a "sent" history. I hate not knowing who I've sent things to. If they had that, plus a reliable delivery system, then I'd actually be sending the e-mails they've created.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views