• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I accidentally opt out of my own newsletter?

In summary, to opt out of receiving the Pampered Chef newsletter, click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can still receive promotional emails from Pampered Chef even if you opt out of the newsletter. If you accidentally opted out, you can resubscribe by clicking the "Subscribe" link in any promotional email. Opting out of the newsletter will not affect your account or purchases with Pampered Chef. You can customize the type of emails you receive by updating your email preferences in your account settings.
climbercanoe3
I send my newsletter out to everyone including myself. I always want to make sureI get it and see what the customers are seeing. It also helps if it seems delayed or something. Well I recieved an opt out email message today. I was bummed and wanted to see who the person was that didn't want my email anymore. Well guess what? It was my email!!! :grumpy: How does that happen, I did not opt out of my own newsletter!

Pretty weird, just thought I would share.

That is pretty weird! Do you use an email service?

I do not. I usually send it from my PWS to myself and then send it from my email (MSN) out to my customers.

That's your answer. You are sending "your" email from the home office to everyone. Everyone is getting "your" opt out link. If 100 people opted out, it would be you opting out 100 times. The opt out is specific to each email it is sent to. You're sending out your email specific opt out to everyone on your list. If you continue to send the home office emails this way, you need to remove that opt out link.Rose Francis

Thank you very much Rose for figuring that out. Now I wonder who it really was that wanted out. Oops! I guess when I send my March newsletter maybe they will do it again.
I will definitely change that part next time.

1. How do I opt out of receiving the Pampered Chef newsletter?

To opt out of receiving our newsletter, simply click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. This will automatically remove you from our email list.

2. Can I still receive promotional emails from Pampered Chef if I opt out of the newsletter?

Yes, you can still receive promotional emails from us even if you opt out of the newsletter. These emails will not be as frequent as our newsletter and will only contain promotional information about our products and services.

3. I accidentally opted out of the newsletter. How can I resubscribe?

If you accidentally opted out of our newsletter, you can resubscribe by clicking the "Subscribe" link at the bottom of any of our promotional emails. This will add you back to our newsletter list.

4. Will opting out of the newsletter affect my account or purchases with Pampered Chef?

No, opting out of the newsletter will not affect your account or any purchases you have made with Pampered Chef. You will still have access to your account and can continue to make purchases as usual.

5. Is there a way to customize the type of emails I receive from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize the type of emails you receive from Pampered Chef by updating your email preferences in your account settings. This will allow you to choose which types of emails you want to receive, such as newsletters, promotional emails, or both.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sarahsworld2000