• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Inspiration for Your Newsletter? Anyone Have a June Edition?

too wide for the screen- how do I reduce it?June NewsletterHello friends! I'm excited to bring you my June newsletter. This month, we've got a host special to offer- so be sure to check it out! We've also got some great Navy family news. My husband is a Chief and he's been in for 16 years as a submariner. Being attached to a submarine is hard, when he's out to sea we have no form of communication for long periods of time and when we do get to talk it's through emails that everyone on the boat has access too. I love him so much though so it's worth it.
chefkacey
Hi
I want to make my own newsletter. i found out from using customer connection, many times it goes to spam and i inquired about the by request newsletter and received no response. so i want to make my own. does anyone have a newsletter that i can see for ideas? thanks :chef:

I have one you can see... I'm still working on it though... I'm think of adding a third page to enlarge the fonts and to add some info on Wedding shows and registry. :)

Feel free to use whatever you'd like that I have... I'd love to hear your opinion on it too. I'll upload my finished one when I'm done. :)

Last edited:
Ok... I've updated it a little... Let me know what you think. :)

Last edited:
chefkacey, I started using the customer connection last month. What I do is I send it to my own e-mail, and then edit it a little (delete the unsubscribe info, and add a paragraph or two and direct them to my website), and resend it to myself, and then I forward it to my customer list from there.

Jessica, Your newsletter looks nice, but it is so large- Any ideas how I can reduct it, in order to use it?

Yes, mrssyvo, my dh and I are working on that right now. Once we're done I'll post the smaller version. :) Do you think it has enough info???

yes, I think it has plenty of info- My customers do not want to read through alot, they want the specials, a recipe, and any news, that's about it- I also always redirect them to my web-site for mor einfo.

Smaller file version...Here is a smaller version... Do you think it has too much info... Thanks for your opinion. I value each opinion I get greatly!!!

:) I'll end up posting another newsletter for July & August once I've created them.

Last edited:
Jessica- Looks great- could you repost it in Word? I can not change the info from this file.

My family is also a big Navy family, in fact- my brother retired a couple years ago as a Master Chief- he had been stationed in Guam, as well as another brother- They were SeaBee's in the 40th. Is your hubby a Seabee by any chance? I still have a nephew in, a Seabee as well.

mrssyvo said:
Jessica- Looks great- could you repost it in Word? I can not change the info from this file.

My family is also a big Navy family, in fact- my brother retired a couple years ago as a Master Chief- he had been stationed in Guam, as well as another brother- They were SeaBee's in the 40th. Is your hubby a Seabee by any chance? I still have a nephew in, a Seabee as well.

Here it is in word... I'll post every months newsletter once I've finished them.

My husband is a Chief. He's been in for 16 years as a submariner. Being attached to a submarine is hard, when he's out to sea we have no form of communication for long periods of time and when we do get to talk it's through emails that everyone on the boat has access too. I love him so much though so it's worth it. I'm very proud of him.

Last edited:
hey thanks for the newsletter. that looks great!! I have no idea how you got all those images (esp the host and guest specials) on there but I love it!! Maybe you might want to put July's in there too. I know from experience, a lot of my customers can't do their parties right away.. but with the sellathon, maybe just make a mention to it and not pictures... can you email me and tell me how you add those images? what program do you use? i am torn between makingmy own or using the customer connection... thanks for the ideas.
Kacey

Jessica- It is still too big- to wide for the screen- how do I reduce it?

June NewletterOk, this was my first attempt all by myself at creating a newletter from scratch! Please feel free to use and change anything you like to suit your own style.

Attachments

• June Newsletter.doc
    651 KB · Views: 524
Jenn, It looks GREAT!! I can not believe it is your first try !!

Totally off topic, but Jenn - are you related to a Steve who lives in Colorado? I noticed you're from Nebraska and the Steve I know has family in Nebraska....

Joy
I do not think we have any family in Colorado.

Here is my June newsletter that just went out today. I wanted to get it out because of the invitation in it along with a host special I'm personally offering. :)

Attachments

• June2008.doc
    519 KB · Views: 504
mrssyvo said:
Jessica- It is still too big- to wide for the screen- how do I reduce it?

If you go up to the "View" button on the top of your screen and then click on "Zoom" you can make it smaller or larger. The file size is as small as I can get it, but the size on your screen depends on the settings under "zoom".

Hope that helps.

:)

Both of your newsletters look great Jenn & Becky...

Jenn, thank you! I made your beautiful newsletter over for myself and as has happened in the past, when I send it to myself as a test all the images are listed at the top and most of it is out of place, so I can't use it. Does anyone know why this happens and what to do about it?
Also, Jenn, I think you'll want to change your wording above the color coated knives from "knife" to "knives" and it is not necessary to have "for" before "free". Or you could say "choose either color coated knife free".

If you put all the images in text boxes they won't move like that. That's how I did mine and it ends up staying. HTH. :)

Here is my July Newsletter... obviously I don't have any info for the two gals that are hosting shows to input yet but wanted to give you guys a look ... once I'm finished with August's I'll post it too.

Last edited:
wow july already! Go Jessica! :) I'll get around to mine in a few weeks.

Thanks for the editing, my tired eyes missed that. I did get it changed before I sent it out!

CarolynnLee~
Thanks for the editing! My tired eyes missed that. Luckily I have not sent it out yet.

1. What is included in the June newsletter?

The June newsletter includes new product releases, recipes, hostess specials, and upcoming events.

2. How do I sign up to receive the June newsletter?

You can sign up to receive the June newsletter by visiting our website and subscribing to our email list. You can also sign up at any Pampered Chef party or through a consultant.

3. Is the June newsletter available in a digital format?

Yes, the June newsletter is available in both digital and print format. You can choose your preferred format when subscribing to our email list.

4. Can I share the June newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, you can share the June newsletter with anyone you think may be interested. You can forward the email or share the digital version on social media.

5. Will the June newsletter include any special promotions or discounts?

Yes, the June newsletter may include special promotions or discounts for certain products. Be sure to check your email or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mokee_blue
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kdawn1124
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • chefkacey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies