• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Newsletter Ideas? Share Yours Now!

In summary, Robyn is working on her June newsletter and thinks it will be done by the end of the month. There is a lot to talk about in June including Father's Day, Bridal Showers, Camping/Cookouts, and Sports tournaments. There is also The Weekend to End Breast Cancer that takes place throughout Canada. Cheryl recommends using a newsletter service and offers a referral to a company. Mokee said there is a Canadian newsletter that she is interested in. Robyn says she usually waits until someone else posts before borrowing their newsletter, and that she will have a recipe for the month at the end of the summary.
mokee_blue
Good Morning Everyone,

I'm working on my June newsletter and I'm drawing a blank. :confused: Does anyone have a June newsletter they would like to share? All I've done so far is talk about the host and guest specials.

Thanks so much,

Robyn
Indian Head, SK

hi robyn
you are soooooo organized! lol
june will be my first newlwtter to send out hopefully i will be able to post it here for you when its done. i'm planning on working on it soon as need to fill my june.

Robyn, wish I could help you, but mine will probably be done at the end of the month when I am sitting by the pool in Arizona... well, maybe I will be on top of my game and get it done before I leave for AZ next weekend... either way way to go for getting it done so early!

I use a service called Cookie a Day. It's $5.oo/month. It's wonderful. All I have to do is add the email addresses and press send. Here's her emial address. [email protected]. If you decide to use her, please tell her I (cheryl flynn) referred you.

i usually wait till someone else posts and then borrow theirs and change it to the Canadian prices and specials. Shouldn't be too much longer and someone with great computer skills posts.

Mokee, shoot me an email at [email protected], I have a service who offer it in Canadian if you are interested - actually, I believe I posted it in another thread in Canadian Corner.

M

hi robyn
there was one posted in the newsletter thread

June is: Father's Day; Bridal Showers; Camping/Cookouts; Sports tournaments. There's lots to talk about! Check out June 2006 CN - there's an article about Guys' Only Shows (the Stanely Cup Finals start tonight... a great time to have a guys only show - make "bar snacks" and let their wives pick up the tab of what they order - or have a Hockey Widow Show").

Lots of people are taking part in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer (in July in Calgary) throughout Canada - great way to promote fundraising shows - and cook healthy recipes to help with their training!

As HWC comes to a close, it's a great time to rethink about Round Up From the Heart!;)

Hope that helps!

Add some recipes.....everyone loves those!

If you find it time consuming, though, I use a newsletter service from Erika Soelberg. You can e-mail her at [email protected]. It's $5 a month and it's a really funky newsletter....very colourful and full of info!

Good luck!

Here is mine...

Attachments

• June News.doc
    745 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

1. What are some summer-themed recipe ideas for the June newsletter?

Some summer-themed recipe ideas for the June newsletter could include refreshing salads, grilled dishes, and no-bake desserts using seasonal fruits.

2. Can you provide any tips for incorporating Father's Day into the June newsletter?

One idea could be to feature grilling recipes or kitchen gadgets that would make great gifts for dads. You could also share a personal story or recipe from one of our male consultants or customers to celebrate fathers.

3. Are there any new products or promotions that could be highlighted in the June newsletter?

Yes, we have some exciting new products launching in June, such as our new BBQ tools set and summer-themed kitchen towels. We also have a promotion for free shipping on all orders over $50 during the month of June.

4. How can we incorporate the summer season into the design of the June newsletter?

You could use bright, vibrant colors and images of summer fruits or outdoor activities in the design. You could also include a section on summer entertaining or tips for using our products during outdoor parties and BBQs.

5. Are there any upcoming events or holidays in June that could be featured in the newsletter?

Aside from Father's Day, June is also National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month and National Dairy Month. You could include recipes or tips for incorporating more fresh produce and dairy into meals, as well as any relevant products we offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef.katie
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Chef Meagan
  • mylilchunkymonkey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • DeeDee616