• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Newsletters Without Adobe: Free Picture Options

In summary, with my browser, I cannot copy and paste a newsletter from Word - it doesn't work. I need to create my newsletter right in the email body. The problem with that is, I don't have Adobe so I can't use any pictures...is there another - preferably free - program that you guys use to take pictures from the flyers for your newsletters? Acrobat Reader (free) can be used to take pictures from the flyers for newsletters, but it is not the only program that can be used.
PamperedK
Silver Member
With my browser, I cannot copy and paste a newsletter from Word - it doesn't work. I need to create my newsletter right in the email body. The problem with that is, I don't have Adobe so I can't use any pictures...is there another - preferably free - program that you guys use to take pictures from the flyers for your newsletters?On that note...does someone have the picture from the May Guest special flyer with the 3 HWC products they can share with me?

You should be able to open a flyer off of CC in Acrobat Reader (free), use the select tool, and start to drag from right to left over the image as if it was text. It should be "smart" and select the image for you. Then, if you right click on it, you can "copy image to clipboard" ..... then go in to word and right click and paste the image. I hope this helps and isn't too confusing!

I have a question, when sending a newsletter, do you just attach it or is there a way to get the actual newsletter right in the body of the e-mail?

If you use the Outlook mail client, and microsoft word, you can create a mail merge and it will use your outlook address book, and create an individual email (with the newsletter in the body) to each person and put them all in your outbox, then you go in to the outbox and send them all.

jenniferknapp said:
If you use the Outlook mail client, and microsoft word, you can create a mail merge and it will use your outlook address book, and create an individual email (with the newsletter in the body) to each person and put them all in your outbox, then you go in to the outbox and send them all.

Jennifer, do you have written instructions for how to do this? I went into outlook help & it sends me to a training site with a 40 minute verbal lesson. I do better with written instructions. I've done mail merges in word but never an email merge and the idea intrigues me as I love the idea of being able to personalize the emails.

If you don't have instructions you can share I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'm just feeling lazy today.

I actually got the instructions from another consultant on here. I did have to tweak it to fit me though, I have a Mac and use Entourage. I will look to see what I can find later... might not be until next week though, I am staying at my mom's while she is recovering from a knee surgery yesterday.

jenniferknapp said:
I actually got the instructions from another consultant on here. I did have to tweak it to fit me though, I have a Mac and use Entourage. I will look to see what I can find later... might not be until next week though, I am staying at my mom's while she is recovering from a knee surgery yesterday.

No rush. May your mom have a speedy and complete recovery.

I get my photos from the Personal Website Assistant. Just like you would choose a photo for your website, you can just copy a photo and paste it into your program. I prefer this method because there is no text that gets shrunk down to small to read...

jenniferknapp said:
You should be able to open a flyer off of CC in Acrobat Reader (free), use the select tool, and start to drag from right to left over the image as if it was text. It should be "smart" and select the image for you. Then, if you right click on it, you can "copy image to clipboard" ..... then go in to word and right click and paste the image. I hope this helps and isn't too confusing!

Oh wow I didn't know I could do that! Thanks so much!!!!

1. How can I submit pictures for the newsletter?

To submit pictures for the newsletter, you can either email them to your Pampered Chef representative or upload them to the designated folder on the company's website.

2. What types of pictures are suitable for the newsletter?

We accept high-quality images of your Pampered Chef products, as well as pictures of you hosting or attending a Pampered Chef event. Please ensure that the photos are well-lit and showcase the products in a visually appealing way.

3. Can I use photos from the internet for the newsletter?

No, we ask that all submitted photos are original and taken by you or with your permission. Using photos from the internet may violate copyright laws and can also misrepresent the products and events.

4. How many pictures can I submit for the newsletter?

You can submit as many pictures as you'd like, but please keep in mind that we may not be able to feature all of them in the newsletter. We will select the best photos that align with our content and design needs.

5. Will my name be credited if my pictures are used in the newsletter?

Yes, if we use your pictures in the newsletter, we will credit you by including your name and the products or event featured in the photo. Please let us know if you prefer to remain anonymous.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • emiscookin