• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those of You That Make Your Own Newsletters...

In summary, Word is a must have for newsletters, but you need to be careful about attaching pictures. Gmail is free, and there are other email programs that you can use to send your newsletters.
HockeyLover
Before PC, I thought I was pretty computer savvy. Wrong! I learned early on that Word was a must have, so I got it and have been playing around with it. I made an ok newsletter myself and would like to send it to family to get some opinions. Here's the dumb question: How do I send this without making it an attachment?? Personally, I delete any email that has an attachment logo next to it, and I know many others that do the same. When I select all and copy the newsletter into the body of the email, only the text appears (and I worked real hard on those pictures!:mad: ) I even tried saving it as a PDF, but it still won't appear in the body.

Could it be my email service? I'd hate to have to change it after I received all those nice business cards from Merrill!!!

are your pictures in text boxes? When I have them in text boxes they do not show up. If I just insert them they do.

Even if you do get them to show up for you there is no garuntee it will show up for your recipients though.

Sory I can't be of more help!

No, I insert my pictures. They're not in text boxes. I just don't understand. I tried from all of my email addresses (comcast, yahoo, aol...), and nothing is working. There must be a trick that I just have no clue about. I just can't justify spending any money right now on a newsletter service when I am just starting out. Looks like I'll be attaching... for now. :(

Pictures don't appear when I try to do mine from a web-based email server......If I do it in Word, and then copy and paste to my Outlook Express email - than it works.

ChefBeckyD said:
Pictures don't appear when I try to do mine from a web-based email server......If I do it in Word, and then copy and paste to my Outlook Express email - than it works.
Yep that is what I do.

Thanks Becky... Thats what I was tryin to say...

I use gmail and it won't accept pictures to be put in the body of the email - other email clients also do the same. However, I also use constantcontact.com to actually send the emails. It is a very powerful tool and reasonably priced and there is a free trial - email me at [email protected] if you want a referral letter!

You can also save the word document as an HTML document (after click save as change the type to html) and then try copying the html document into the email body.

I use word and outlook. I make my newsletter and then do a mail merge and send it everyone in my contact list.

Well, that would explain it. I don't have Outlook. Guess I'll have to add it to my wishlist!

You don't need outlook - you just need an email program that can use HTML mail - Gmail can do it, so can many others. Your comcast mail can be used in an external email program - Outlook Express is on your computer and you can use HTML mail there.Outlook is a good program but super-spendy - there are cheaper alternatives available, especially since you're just getting started with this.

Yeah, I just have the Outlook Express that came with the computer - and that is what I use. Or gmail is free isn't it?

Gmail is free. :) I sent my newsletter out this month from Gmail, pictures and all, and had no problems. :)

I've been making some newsletters and emails using Microsoft Publisher. It came on my laptop. I use the pictures that you choose from when designing your pc website. Just right click on them and save them on your computer. Then paste them on your news letters.

1. How do I create a visually appealing newsletter for my Pampered Chef business?

To create a visually appealing newsletter, start by choosing a clean and professional design template. Use high-quality images and make sure to include your Pampered Chef logo. Keep the layout organized and use a mix of text and images to keep readers engaged. Don't forget to proofread for any spelling or grammatical errors before sending it out.

2. What type of content should I include in my newsletter?

Your newsletter should include a mix of product updates, sales and promotions, recipe ideas, and tips for using Pampered Chef products. You can also include customer testimonials or behind-the-scenes stories to add a personal touch. Make sure to include a call-to-action for readers to purchase products or book a party.

3. How often should I send out my newsletters?

It's recommended to send out newsletters on a monthly basis. This allows enough time to gather new content and promotions, but also keeps your business fresh in customers' minds. However, you can adjust the frequency based on your business needs and customer engagement.

4. Can I personalize my newsletters for different customer groups?

Yes, you can personalize your newsletters for different customer groups. Use your email marketing platform to segment your subscribers based on their interests or purchase history. This will allow you to send targeted newsletters with content and promotions that are relevant to each group.

5. How can I track the success of my newsletters?

Most email marketing platforms have built-in analytics that allow you to track the success of your newsletters. You can monitor metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions. Use this data to make adjustments and improve future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • jenf
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies