• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Naming My New Newsletter?

Thanks for your feedback!I'm glad you found it helpful. I'm sorry that it wasn't more successful. I'm still trying to find my niche. Some people love my newsletter and some people don't. I'm still experimenting with different things to see what catches people's attention.
mylilchunkymonkey
Hi Ladies!

I'm a brand-new PC consultant (haven't even finished my 30 days yet!) and am trying to create a newsletter to send to everyone. I'm completeyl drawing a blank on catchy titles! Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Susan

How about:
Scoops by Susan
Susans Sidelines
I'm not good at brainstorming. HTH

Some lame ideas.....
Susan's slizzler
Susan's sizzles
Susan's slice if info
Susan's kitchen news
Susan's super saver news
Susan's super newsletter
Susan's "What's New" newsletter..
Susan's "What's for dinner?"

or.. you could subscribe to one of the newsletters services...

"In the kitchen with Susan"
"Susan's Monthly Bites" (I send out a weekly recipe called 'Weekly Bites')
"The Cooking Connection"
"Chunky Monkey" (hense your username hee, hee :~)

Thanks ladies, those are all great suggestions. I want to get it out in the next few days so people know in time to book shows for the month what the Nov. specials are!

Thanks, again!

I change mine every month depending on what's in it. For example, fall happenings when the new products came out; help whip cancer w/pc this month; etc.

Let us know what you decide . . . it's always interesting to see what other's are using.

I decided to go with Susan's Monthly Bites (thanks, Tara!) and the tagline underneath says "I'm not a perfect chef - just a pampered one!"

I set it up to include one of our budget friendly recipes (creamy one-pot pasta) that I know my current database will like, a hostess of the month (my 2nd and 3rd shows are this weekend, so I haven't decided who it will be or how - they are both my friends so I don't want to offend either - any suggestions?) and a tips and tricks section. The particular format I'm using also lets me set up a coupon at the bottom of the page so that is where I'm featuring the 60% off stoneware host special for November and in the left sidebar, I'm promoting the Pampered Chef solution with the $2meals and the business opportunity. But now that I've read the e-mail about the updated host kit credit, I think I'll include something promoting that!

Thanks for your suggestions ladies. I'm super excited about my first two bookings this weekend!

As far as choosing a host of the month - I use the host with the most sales. If it's a tie then I choose the one that also had the most bookings. I include their name and show sales.

Wahoo! on the bookings. You're going to do great in this business! Good job! Keep up the good work!

I call my monthly news letter "Chef Gazette". My husband thought it had a nice ring to it.

I never name mine in a headline. I want people to look at the text and a headline might cut that off. I think the subject line for email is important and that's the only way I send my newsletter. I'm attaching what I did this month. It was encouraging because I got about 10 people to respond to a teaser question I had....Good luck having a strong start to your business. It's a great time to begin....BEE (my subject line was Stoneware Mania and seemed to catch some attention)

Attachments

• Oct08.doc
    529.5 KB · Views: 346
Who do you send these to? Guests from shows? I'm totally new - first show tonight. Are these paper or e-mail?

I am sending this via e-mail to everyone on my PC contact list. Those who do not have e-mail will receive a paper version in the mail.

Bee - love your newsletter! Mind is I borrow the reasons to buy stoneware list?

You are welcome to use the list. I probably got it here on Chefsuccess anyway.

I email my newsletter. I intice guests to give me their email address by saying I will e-mail the recipe we are making. I get about 80% of people to give it to me so the list can get pretty big quickly. I'm amazed at how many people read it and respond. (It's still not many but at least it's some and it's FREE to send out).

beepampered said:
I never name mine in a headline. I want people to look at the text and a headline might cut that off. I think the subject line for email is important and that's the only way I send my newsletter. I'm attaching what I did this month. It was encouraging because I got about 10 people to respond to a teaser question I had....Good luck having a strong start to your business. It's a great time to begin....BEE (my subject line was Stoneware Mania and seemed to catch some attention)

Would like to hear what kind of responses you got?

I got about 10 responses saying they read the newsletter. (I offered a cookbook to anyone responding.) I got one catalog show and a Dec. cooking show off two past hosts. I have a past customer/church acquaintance who says she would finally book her promised show. I have at least two people who say "not now but later." Both of these people I have no clue who they are. I have 1100 names in my contact list - probably about 600-700 with emails so even if 70 come back I still am in contact with an awful lot of people. I love email - free and easy....BEE

1. What should I consider when naming my newsletter?

When naming your newsletter, it is important to consider your target audience, the content of your newsletter, and your brand or company name. Think about what will resonate with your readers and accurately represent your newsletter's purpose.

2. Should I use a creative or straightforward name for my newsletter?

It ultimately depends on your brand and the tone of your newsletter. A creative name can be more memorable and attention-grabbing, while a straightforward name may be more professional. Consider your brand personality and the type of content you will be sharing to make this decision.

3. Can I use puns or humor in my newsletter name?

Using puns or humor in your newsletter name can be a great way to grab attention and make your newsletter stand out. However, make sure the pun or humor is appropriate for your audience and aligns with your brand image.

4. How long should my newsletter name be?

Ideally, your newsletter name should be short and memorable. This will make it easier for readers to remember and share with others. Aim for no more than 3-4 words if possible.

5. Is it important to have a keyword in my newsletter name?

Having a keyword in your newsletter name can be beneficial for SEO purposes and also helps readers understand what your newsletter is about. However, it is not necessary as long as your name accurately reflects the content of your newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom