• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Newsletter: Creative Ideas for a Fun and Engaging Name

In summary, TammyDiane's Daily Bread is a newsletter with food-related content. It may be too similar to Diane's Dish, which is a suggested name for the newsletter, and Simple Additions, which is the name of a contest TammyDiane's ran with her customers. Diane's Delights, Dishing it up with Diane, Gastronomy Gazette, and Simple Editions are all possible names for the newsletter.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
What a subject line... anyway... I'm supposed to be out finishing the clean up of my storage barn... but I'm in avoidance mode... I'd rather be making PC phone calls! BUT... I must perevere and finish the place... I got a LONG way yesterday! I am trying to come up with a name for my soon to be cluster... it's so fun to think ahead... I'm going to ask my kids too but I'd love to hear all of your creative ideas! I love my directors... her first name is Margaret so her newsletter is Margarita ville! ... with a c##ktail glass in the blank space and its so cute... I am not very creative ... although I love to write poetry when it comes to me... however a name is just not coming to me... HELP!? :)

How about "Diane's Dish" or "The Dish from Diane". You could either have pictures of PC recipes, or just food, or even Simple Addition pieces, so "dish" could be translated as either a prepared dish or a serving dish. Those are thoughts that just popped into my head. I'm sure more creative ideas will flow your way as well. Good luck and have fun!

Tammy

Diane's Daily Bread... like the theme but maybe it would imply that you send it out more often - don't want that...Hmm...need to think...not too creative today...

I won't be offended if you don't like any of these...just a few that popped into my brain and thought I'd share...

Diane's Delicious Details
Diane's Dispatch
Diane's Digest

Oh this is SO fun! Thanks for everything so far... I'm compiling a list to choose from... keep em coming y'all! They are awesome!

I ran a contest with my customers once to see what I should name my newsletter, and Diane's Dish won hands down.

dianevill said:
I ran a contest with my customers once to see what I should name my newsletter, and Diane's Dish won hands down.

That's what I was thinking too when it was a suggestion...it has a PC ring to it...

Let's see here....

Diane's Delights
Dishing it up with Diane
The Gastronomy Gazette
Simple Editions

That's all I have for now. I like Simple Editions the best, as it's a play off of Simple Additions. :)
Have fun and good luck!

Gosh Diane - I like Diane's Dish - thats good but I wish we could come up with something even more catchy! I'm trying to think of a song with "Diane" in it and all I can think of is "Jack and Diane" and that sure doesnt work - lol.

Simple Additions is cute - you could somehow incorporate the "dots" into Diane's Dots - you know your team could be the dots and use dots as your theme in the heading......

I'll think over the weekend - Larry and I have a road trip.

Cool! Y'all keep those creative juices flowing... I'm going to drop off two kids to sleep over at their sister's for the night... I've got to prep for a show... ya.. .I KNOW what time it is! :) I'm a hopeless nightowl.. .which tends to get in the way when I've busted my chops all day cleaning out my storage barn but it sure is improved! Two trips to dump and one to the Salvation Army! Now all i have to do is finish organizing what's left! :)

Hi all... bumping this to see if anyone had any new inspirations... although I'm loving what has already been offered!

Okay Diane here are my favs:Diane's Dish is #1
Dishing it up with Diane is #2Now you have me trying to figure something out w/ my name, LOL. I am hoping to be a strong director even before I promote, so when I promote it won't be wam bam thank you mam. Thanks for the thread..

I still like Simple Editions...but I'm partial to my brilliance! LOL

1. What is the purpose of "Cluster Newsletter Name"?

"Cluster Newsletter Name" is a monthly newsletter that highlights new products, recipes, and promotions from Pampered Chef. It also includes tips and tricks for using our products and entertaining ideas.

2. How can I subscribe to "Cluster Newsletter Name"?

You can subscribe to "Cluster Newsletter Name" by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up box. You can also sign up during a Pampered Chef party or by contacting your independent consultant.

3. Is "Cluster Newsletter Name" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Cluster Newsletter Name" is available to anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef products and cooking tips. You do not need to be a consultant to subscribe.

4. Can I unsubscribe from "Cluster Newsletter Name" at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "Cluster Newsletter Name" at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Will I receive any special offers or discounts through "Cluster Newsletter Name"?

Yes, "Cluster Newsletter Name" often includes exclusive promotions and discounts for our subscribers. Make sure to read each issue carefully so you don't miss out on any great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • mylilchunkymonkey